𝑣𝑖. the shadyside curse

🎠🍸🎰ミ☆ ━━ CHAPTER SIX⤷ ❝ the shadyside curse ❞

the shadyside curse

🎠🍸🎰ミ☆ ━━ CHAPTER SIX⤷ ❝ the shadyside curse ❞

JEREMY WAS A good kid. A Shadysider was once babysat by Lila Donovan around four years ago. It shocked Luna to her core when she saw the blood spread on the floor with his glasses laying on the cabin she and Ziggy were in hours ago.

Counselor Gary started ringing the bell that was just outside the Mess Hall. "THIS IS NOT PART OF THE GAME!GO, GUYS! GO, GO!" he yelled as the kids rushed inside, screaming. Luna and Ziggy were already inside, helping Nick count how man campers were safe with them.

"Everyone, stay calm! It's alright!" Nick reassured them after the lights had gone off. "How many?" Gary asked. "Twenty-three," Nick answered. Gary shrugged, "That's at least thirty missing,"

Luna sat on one of the tables, holding Ziggy's hand. "Where's Cindy, Lila, Kurt, Joan?" Nick asked, stressing out about only having another partner to help him, but nobody knew where they were.

"We have to go, we have to warn people," Ziggy said under her breath and walked towards the door but Nick stopped her. "Where are you going? No," he grabbed her shoulders and Luna rolled her eyes from behind them. "My sister, her sister. They're still out there!" Ziggy tried to get off his hands but he held her back.

"I'll go with Gary," Nick said and Gary turned his head at him, not approving. "What?" he asked shocked. "Just, please, stay here. You too, Donovan," he pointed at Luna, who was death glaring at both of them.

Ziggy was soon pulled away by Becky and Annie. "Where is she, witch," Becky asked. Then Will came up to Luna, who was about to stand up to help her friend. "You stay here and tell me where she is," Will said soothingly, grabbing her hair with one hand, and kneeling in front of her.

"Who?" she asked, pushing away his hand from her face. "Sheila." Will and Annie said at the same time from across the room.

Luna and Ziggy stared at each other with horror on their faces. "Shit!" Luna muttered under her breath and ran to the door with Ziggy. "No, you stay here and I'll go," Ziggy grabbed her shoulders just like Nick had done earlier, but Luna didn't try to get off as Ziggy did.