The Truth

Hermione Granger was staying at her parents' house this summer. She was in bed, but a sharp tapping noise on her window woke her up. When she opened her eyes she saw a large barn owl outside her window, with a letter tied to its leg. Hermione lazily got up, and opened the window. She hoped it was from her best friends Harry Potter and Ron Weasley, but it wasn't. It was a letter from Hogwarts.

Dear Ms. Granger,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been invited to return to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1st. We await your response no later than July 31st.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonnagal Headmistress

Hermione smiled at the letter, and went to the bathroom to freshen up before going downstairs. When Hermione looked at the mirror, she stepped back and screamed.

Her medium length curly brown hair now reached the middle of her back and was dark brown. Her hair was straight and had blonde streaks. Her pale complexion was tanned, and she had become taller. Her figure was more defined. Her chocolate brown eyes were bright emerald green.

Hermione ran downstairs and ran towards her mother.

She yelled, "What happened to me!"

Jean Granger's eyes suddenly became watery and she said, "Hermione, there's something you need to know. I'll tell you when your father comes. They have to be here as well."

"They? Who are they? Why do they need to be here?"

A new voice spoke, "I believe they means us."

3 people walked into Hermione's sight. She stepped back. One of the three people was Blaise Zabini. The other two Hermione assumed were his parents. All of them had a strange resemblance to her new appearance.

The woman who was most likely Blaise's mother spoke up, "Hermione dear, we are your real family."

A/N:

Hey, this is my first story so forgive me if it's not that good. I know it's short but the next one will be longer. Tell me your house and who you ship Hermione with. I'm a hardcore dramione shipper! To Infinity and Beyond! 

-Pearl