Birthdays!!

Ok, so I time skipped to Alessia and Blaise's birthday. Next chapter will be Hogwarts, I promise! Just be patient!
Alessia woke up to her mother gently shaking her awake and Jeeny opened the curtains.
"Happy birthday darling," her mother whispered and kissed her cheek.
Alessia remembered, it was her birthday!
"Thanks mum!"
"Happy birthday miss," Jeeny said.
"Thank you Jeeny!"
"Darling, get ready. We have a suprise for you. I laid out some clothes for you. Jeeny will do your hair today."
Alessia got up and stretched, she hugged her mum and kindly nudged Jeeny. She laughed for no apparent reason and went to take a shower. The water was hot and she massaged her scalp. She was going to put some more effort in her appearance today. After she left the shower she wrapped a towel around her and checked the clothes her mum left out for her. They were beautiful. It was a light gray dress that just reached her knees, the top has a net with flowers embroidered. The fabric was soft and silky.

Alessia slipped into the dress, it fit like a glove

Alessia slipped into the dress, it fit like a glove. She sat down on her vanity chair. Jeeny came inside and started with her hair. While Alessia started her makeup as Jeeny brushed her dark brown hair. Jeeny got a hair tie and put her hair into a ponytail leaving a large strand to frame one side of her face. Alessia gave herself a light smoky eye and a light pink lip. Jeeny gave winged diamond earrings to Alessia and Alessia put them on. Just as she was getting up, Jeeny snapped her fingers and Alessia's long nails were covered in matte gray polish.
"You look wonderful miss," Jeeny squeaked,
Alessia thanked her and set off. Her mother was waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs.
"You look gorgeous dear. I see Jeany gave you the earrings, you know I wore those earrings on my 18th birthday too. In Zabini family tradition we are to have a ball for you and Blaise. Don't worry, you won't need a date. I already invited your friends. For the Zabinis 18 is when you become eligible to have your name in the Zabini bank account and manor."
Alessia nodded and hugged her mother. Angela Zabini was shocked at first but hugged her back. Alessia left to have her breakfast. Tilly made a grand breakfast, waffles, pancakes, muffins, eggs, toast were set out. Sausage and juice. Everything one would have for breakfast was on the table. Blaise was already eating.
"Happy Birthday Blaise," Alessia said.
"Htofjfp Birhitndy siz," Blaise replied with a mouth full of sausage.
Alessia laughed and hugged her brother from the back. She ate as well and finished when Alessia's parents called out for the twins.
"We invited your friends to come over early," their father said.
Like it was planned the bell rung. Blaise and Alessia smiled and ran to the door.
"Happy Birthday!!"
They thanked them and the friends all greeted each other.
"How about we all watch a film in the theater room," Blaise asked.
Everyone agreed and they head to the theater room.
"What film should we watch," Alessia asked.
"How about that film about the muggles who try stealing stuff from a place, and a boy does crazy things to stop them," Ginny suggested.
"If you mean Home Alone, then sure," Alessia said.
They turned off the lights and started watching. Ginny sat on Harry's lap. Luna put her head on Blaise's lap. Pansy reclined back on the recliner. Alessia turned and saw Draco was next to her. She looked back at the television screen. After an hour into the movie, with lots of laughs, Alessia started to get comfortable.
She rested her head on the person to her right's shoulder. It was Draco. Alessia didn't move though, and Draco didn't shift her away. Alessia smiled. The rest of the movie passed by. Everyone left to get dressed.
"Mum, we don't have any dresses," Alessia worriedly told her mother.
Her mother smiled, "I saved you the trouble and bought you and your friends some clothes."
Alessia raised her eyebrow. Knowing her mother, she probably got them dress plus fifty extra accessories. Nonetheless she hugged her mum and left to get dressed. Alessia met up with the rest of the girls and told them. They found everything in boxes labeled with their names. They were breathtaking, mother had matched everyone's style so perfectly. Pansy had received a v-neck fitted silver dress, with metallic patterns. She had also gotten silver heels, diamond studs and a diamond choker. Luna had gotten a light blue sweetheart neckline dress with flowers. She also got light blue diamond earrings. The last thing matched her so perfectly. There were black heels with iridescent butterflies. Luna was also wearing a heart necklace, with a large light blue sapphire. Mother must have known. After all, Blaise had given her the necklace. Ginny peered into her box. She had gotten a golden ball gown. Along with it she received golden leaf earrings and red heels. Finally, Alessia peered into her box. She gasped. Neatly golden inside was a dark green ball gown. It had a sweetheart neckline and intricate lace designs. She also saw straps black heels, silver earrings with emeralds embedded into them. After everyone had finished gaping at the items they started getting ready. They decided(Ginny decided) that they would do makeup first, then put their clothes on before doing their hair. Alessia pushed Pansy into the vanity chair and got the makeup out. For Pansy they decided to do a sharp wing, light silver eyeshadow, some mascara, and light pink for the lips.Pansy kept opening her eyes and moving so they had to redo her look three times. Next went Ginny. She directed them for their every move. Ginny told Alessia to give her golden eyeshadow, a thick winged eyeliner and a bright red lip. They also heavily coated her eyelashes with mascara. Since it was Alessia's birthday they decided she would go last. Luna wanted to be surprised. They went with bold shades of blue eyeshadow, light mascara, dark blue eyeliner and some lip gloss to top it off. Finally, they began with Alessia. They coated her lips with a natural shade. Then they lightly applied eyeliner and mascara. For her eyeshadow, they went with a soft peach and black ombré. Starting from the top again, it was Pansy's turn to do her hair. Alessia placed it into a neat bun. For Ginny, Pansy gave her a waterfall braid and straightened the rest of her hair. For Luna they did a side rope braid. Last but not least, Luna twisted Alessia's hair into a ponytail. The top had a braided look and they pulled it out to give some volume. The girls looked breathtaking and beautiful. Someone knocked on the door.
"Come in," Alessia said.
Her mother came, holding a small velvet box.
Looking where Alessia was staring at, "It is a family heirloom, I think it is time you have it."
Angela opened the box and revealed a heart shaped necklace made of platinum with a small emerald.
"It's beautiful mum."
Angela smiled and hugged her daughter before leaving.

Suddenly they heard a sharp tapping on the window

Suddenly they heard a sharp tapping on the window. An elegant snowy owl was outside, asking to come in. Alessia opened the window and the owl dropped a small package into her hand before flying away. The package was wrapped in brown paper wrapping. Inside was a hard black box with a note.
Hope you like it.
-D.M.
Draco. Alessia grinned. She opened the box and saw a silver bracelet in the shape of a snake. It had and emerald as its eye.

Alessia had Ginny secure the necklace and slipped Draco's gift

Alessia had Ginny secure the necklace and slipped Draco's gift. She was furiously blushing
"Looks like someone's got a crush," sang the other girls together.
"Shut up," Alessia said.
A/N:
Isn't Draco the sweetest! The next chapter is the picture of the dresses, plus the boys' clothes. I think this might be the longest chapter yet! To Infinity and Beyond-Pearl!