Dinner with the Malfoys

Before I start, shout-out to Lyra_Hermione_Malfoy
Everyone settled down at the dinner table, and the house elves brought out the food. The food looked like it was from a 5 star restaurant, there was almost everything you could imagine. Less than Hogwarts of course, but for 7 people it was a lot. Once the food was set everyone started reaching out for their favorites. Hermione saw black pudding and shuddered. She had it once and thought it tasted gross, and when she found out it was made of animal blood she threw up. That was an embarrassing night. She wasn't into many of the dishes but she did like Yorkshire pudding. The pudding was set on the other side of the table. With the adults talking to each other Hermione decided to ask Blaise to get it for her. Just as she was about to ask him, Blaise got out of his seat and went to the bathroom. Even if she had forgiven Draco, she wasn't comfortable with him.
Hermione sighed and asked, "Could you pass me the Yorkshire pudding, Draco?"
"Of course Alessia," replied Draco.
Draco reached over for the pudding and gave it to Hermione. Hermione smiled and put some pudding on her plate. Blaise came back and started conversing with Draco once more. Hermione ate quietly, and when everyone was finished the appetizers disappeared. The elves came with their entrees. The elves knew everyone's favorite thing to eat as they specifically gave everyone their dinner. Both Angela and Narcissa got shepherd's pie, Lucius had kidney pie, Carlos had slices of roast beef. Draco and Blaise shared a simple cheese pizza. Hermione herself had chicken Alfredo. The silence was disturbing.
Determined to break the silence Hermione started talking, "How do the elves know what everyone likes?"
Angela replied to her daughter, "I'm not sure but most likely some power of theirs."
Draco joined, "For once I may know the answer and Alessia doesn't. Helga Hufflepuff gave house elves the power of knowing what a person likes so they could assist people without having to ask."
Hermione replied saying, "I know that too dimwit. I was trying to break the silence, it was annoying."
"You keep telling yourself that," Draco taunted.
Hermione rolled her eyes and began to eat. What they didn't realize was the knowing glances Angela and Narcissa were giving each other. Once again the plates disappeared and fresh plates along with different desserts appeared. Hermione was quite full, so she took 3 chocolate covered strawberries. Blaise took a slice of cake and a cherry parfait. Draco took two key lime crumbles and shockingly handed on to Hermione.
"Try it, it takes like heaven," said the blonde haired boy.
Hermione smiled and not wanting to be rude she accepted the treat. Everyone enjoyed their dessert, and at the end the elves cleared the table.
Hermione took a sip of her water when Angela said, "Alessia dear, your father and I want to host a ball this year. We wanted to reveal you then, is that okay with you?"
Hermione nodded.
"Wonderful! How about you invite your friends tomorrow? I was thinking you could bring a friend, and we could go shopping with Narcissa, Delilah Parkinson and her daughter Pansy Parkinson."
Hermione replied, "That would be lovely. I know just who to bring."
"Splendid, I'll let the Parkinson's now. Now I believe we have matters to discuss. Why don't you kids go to the living room, and relax."
The kids politely nodded and got out of their seats, and left for the living room. Blaise took the recliner, and Draco and Hermione sat on the couch.
"I'll get some games," Blaise said in a "Sit here and do not move" type of tone.
Once he left Draco said, "That was awkward."
"It certainly was," replied Hermione.
"Blaise is strange, out of everyone he could of chosen he chose Loony Lovegood. He has been goggling at her ever since 6th year."
"Luna is a wonderful girl, and though she might be weird sometimes she is not loony!"
"I forgot, you're friends with her right."
"Yes, I am. You really ought to-"
She didn't have time to say anything else because Blaise came back holding a chess set.
"I'm going to beat you this time Draco."
Draco smirked and helped in setting the chess pieces. After watching them play chess for what seemed like forever Hermione heard the adults coming over. As if they rehearsed this Draco said, "Checkmate."
Blaise groaned as the boys put the pieces back in the box
"Draco darling, we're leaving. Come along now," Narcissa Malfoy announced.
Draco got up and said, "This was an interesting night. Bye mate, goodbye Alessia. Goodnight Mr and Mrs.Zabini."
The Malfoys left and Angela cleared her throat, "Draco is quite the charmer, Alessia. You ought to get to know him better."
Hermione looked utterly terrified and quickly said, "Goodnight mum, dad. You too Blaise," and ran upstairs to her room.
Blaise chuckled and said, "You think she can find where her room is?"
Instead of responding the Angela and Carlos were shocked in a happy way of course. Their daughter called them mum and dad!
A/N
Hey, it's Pearl! Milne or should I say Alessia is certainly warming up to her parents! The dramione is started! I can't wait for the next few chapters. I have to sit in a 4 hour car ride tomorrow so I'll have plenty of time to update! This is the first story I started and didn't stop in a day! To Infinity and Beyond
-Pearl