Dress Shopping

Alessia woke up early compared to usual. Jeeny wasn't opening the curtains or anything. She checked the time and saw it was 6:30. She normally slept until 8 o clock. Groaning she got up and decided to get ready. She put her hair in a high ponytail and picked out her clothes. She had a tied up yellow shirt and a jeans skirt as well as a necklace. They were going dress shopping for the ball today, so she took a purse with her.

Hermione's OutfitShe went downstairs and took some French toast the elves were making

Hermione's Outfit
She went downstairs and took some French toast the elves were making. Alessia thanked them and went to the library. She found a comfy chair and found some books. In the middle of Shakespeare's Sonnets Blaise came over.
"Really, reading this early? It's 9 o clock now. Mum told me to get you downstairs since your guests are coming. Why do you need a whole day to buy your clothes. Go to the store and take some random dress. Easy!"
Alessia rolled her eyes and said, "Believe I've been asking myself the same question for years. It's not that simple."
With thAt she left to go downstairs. Her mother was already waiting for her. The more time she spent with Angela Zabini the more Alessia felt like she was her mother. She had gotten used to called her parents mother and father.
"Hello, darling! Ready to go shopping! I've made a list of the shops we will be going too and decided that we can lay for the Weasleys. I know they aren't too well off so it's the least we could do."
Alessia nodded realizing her mother was not trying to be rude. "Who else did you invite mother?"
"Pansy and Delilah Parkinson. Mrs.Malfoy and. Mrs.Weasley. I believe you invited Ginny Weasley and Luna Lovegood too."
Alessia smiled at the thought of seeing her friends again. The bell rang.
"That must be our guests, Tilly get the door please!"
Tilly appeared and left to open the door. Alessia and her mother followed to see everyone. Everyone greeted each other and got into the limo Mrs.Zabini rented.
"A limo," exclaimed Ginny. Alessia laughed and got in gesturing the others to follow. Once everyone got in the car started. Without a driver Alessia was confused but decided there was some magic behind it. After a minute leaving the Manor the car sped up and Alessia felt it levitating. Everyone went by in a blur and suddenly the car slowed down again. The limo lowered and landed driving slowly to a stop. As soon as the car stopped Delilah Parkinson ran out the limo and threw up. After that Mrs.Zabini cleared the vomit and everyone got up. Alessia could tell everyone was a bit dizzy but the dizziness was gone when they saw the first store. Alessia read the shop name, Contour Fashion. The clothes on display looked expensive but still pretty. She turned and saw Mrs.Weasley's face pale.
Her mother must have seen that and cleared her throat, "Don't worry Molly. I'll pay for you and you daughter."
Molly hastily replied, "No, no. I could never have you pay for us. I can't accept it."
"I figured you would say that so if you don't let me pay me and my daughter won't buy anything."
"Very well then. Thank you Angela."
"It's no problem Molly."
Together everyone went inside the store. Alessia gasped. There was rows and rows of beautiful dresses. Pansy immediately ran to a knee length black dress. Alessia on the other hand had some trouble. Molly found a formal red dress, Mrs.Malfoy found a beige dress, and Mrs,Zabini had a grey dress. Ginny found a long red off-the-shoulders dress. Luna got a purple dress with translucent sleeves and stars. Alessia almost lost hope in finding the perfect dress when she found a beautiful dress. It was a light grey off-the-shoulders with a slit for her leg. The store had an accessories and shoes section. They went to the shoes first. Molly got short white heels, Mrs.Zabini got silver heels and Mrs.Malfoy got matching heels that matched her dress. Luna found silver stripped heels and Pansy got classic green heels. Ginny had red heels and Alessia got black heels. Then they went to the accessories section. Ginny was the first to find anything, she got matching ruby necklace and earrings. Alessia surprisingly found something quickly this time, diamond earrings and an infinity sign necklace. Luna found unique amethyst earrings, while Pansy got emerald studs and emerald hair pins. Mrs,Zabini got a twisted diamond necklace and crystal earrings. Mrs.Malfoy found simple emerald earrings. Mrs.Weasley got pearl studs and a pearl necklace. By the time they left the store and payed for everything it was 6 o clock. Time really flows when you're having a good time.
"Bye," everyone chorused as if they rehearsed it.
A/N:
Hey, it's Pearl. I'll show outfit pictures later. There wasn't much words but the next ones will be better! Tell me your favorite Harry Potter character in the comments and check out my other account, emeraldandpearl I know there isn't much action but the next chapter is gonna be the ball. I might do two parts for the ball. To Infinity and Beyond!
-Pearl