-ˋ❛ 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 - 𝐂𝐇𝐏. 𝟏𝟐 ༉‧

☁️

☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝐀𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦. ࿐ྂ

"Y/NNNNNNN!!" the little familiar pink haired boy was approaching the group of students where I, of course, was as well.

"Hm?" I turned my head to the sound of the sweet joyful voice "SMILEYYYYYY!!!!" my eyes immediately sparkled in happiness as I shouted his name.

The boy tangled my waist in a big hug, making the other classmates stare at us in confusion. bitch tf you looking at🤨

"I didn't know you'd come to our festival?" I let go of the boy, patting his silky strawberry hair.

"In no way we could miss Y/N's maid showcase" he pointed at the blue haired boy next to him.

"mai-" my whole body twitched at the sound of maid, showcase.

We walked into the classroom, everything was slowly coming together. Tables and chairs were arranged in a distinctive pattern, a nice cafe sign outside the door to attract as many clients as ever — and the smell of fresh coffee and muffins filling your desires.

"Need any help?" I approached Hina. I had to be the least of help in some way and not slack all day.

"life saver" she said in a relieved voice when I took half of the stuff she was carrying.

•••

"Y/N/chin!!!! Class 2-3 have some cool desserts!! Can we go check it out?" I was wondering when the little shrimp would finally appear, and there laid my answer.

"We have a cafe to handle-" my sentence got interrupted by Emma stepping in.

"Why not? You guys go have fun, we're opening the cafe in a few hours anyways"

"You guys don't need any help?" then again I was cut by Mikey's enthusiastic shout, grabbing my hand and leading me to where class 2-3 were.