-ˋ❛ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐂𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐨 - 𝐂𝐇𝐏. 𝟏𝟑 ༉‧

☁️

☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰. ࿐ྂ

Next day I found myself drowned in paper work. All days long, from day to night,
no meals eaten, no hours slept, no fun talked.

I stood in front of several screens for hours. I'm hope to just to find the smallest faith in my mother's new life. New identity.

For days I have not shown a sign of me still being alive. Each message I would receive I would ignore. Purely because I did not have the power, nor time to answer anyone's privileges. Although it quite worried me. It worried me that he would worry about me.

But I had to put what was important on 1st place. On what took the most actions right now.

Peak silence surround the room, with only the sound of my keyboard, and the rain colliding with the grey tinted windows. Not a single soul, even Gojo, dared to disturb me, even tho I was using Makima's and his office.

We have a special secret sound-proof room where we store all our data, papers and where we search, investigate and discover.

If one would enter this room, would deadass think we either work for FBI or are part of a big mafia. Which is partly not wrong. Although we lead a just a gang. A big ol' gang.

For months, have I been working on this project. To find my dearest mother, and to find the reason behind her disappearance. The reason why she abandoned her own child, her life, her friends and her gang. And to leave this all on my back.

I sat back in my chair stretching my arms.

"I'm tired"

The ding of my phone notifications caught my attention after I finally decided to turn it on after what felt like a decade.

the gang 🤪

besto friendo ❤️
omg y/nn!!!! You're finally alive