-ˋ❛ 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝐂𝐇𝐏. 𝟏𝟓 ༉‧

☁️

☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ You make me unable to not worry about you. ࿐ྂ

Mikey's POV

I was hoping for this day to pass by nicely, as any other day.

However, it all went upside down when he appeared.

"Wow, you haven't changed that much, Mikey."

"What made you dare take a step in my neighbourhood, Kisaki." I harshly spat out his name at the sight of him and his little gang.

"What? Can't I visit my good ol' friend?"

"Cut the chase. We're not friends."

"Ok then. If we're not friends then I guess I wouldn't feel sorry if I beat you to a pulp" his eye brown furrowed in the ugliest shape ever. Boi was he alright? Was he having a seizure?

"Mikey...what do we do?" said Mitsuya from my side.

"Beat them until they can't breath" laughed Baji, ready as ever to fight those little monkeys.

"Tsk"

It wasn't soon after when everyone broke into a fight.

Kisaki straightly went for Mikey's face as I dodged his actions and punched him back.

"I think we'll need back up for this" whispered Mitsuya as he was now back to back with Baji in defense.

"Where's Chifuyu and the others?" asked Baji

"At Y/N's"

"Call them. I'll cover" Mitsuya backed down, grabbing his phone from his pocket calling the first person that appeared on his screen.

At Y/N's house

"Hi Mitsuya!" Chifuyu's cheerful smile suddenly got replaced by a worried expression.

"W-What? Are you guys ok?"

"Oh no...we'll be over soon please hang in there!"

He ended the call and grabbed his jacket "guys we need to go"