part thirty four - the babies are coming! yay!

Eight months later.........................

I placed my hand on my enlarged stomach and laughed every time a kick came. Im going for an ultrasound to find out the gender of my little baby. "Are you coming or am i going alone?" Airos yelled from downstairs in the living room,"yes im coming! I kinda have to!" I yelled back as i walked down the stairs. I grabbed my coat and put it on, the fleece inner layer brushing my skin. I walked outside and into airos's 03 dodge ram that is covered in rust.

Meanwhile at the hospital..........

The doctor spread the cold, clear liquidy gel on my stomach and put the little scanning thingy on my stomach. "Ok, Ok. Oh! There it is! Wait a minute, what is that?" The doctor asked, fear filling my head. "What is it?" Airos asked, squeezing my smaller hand in his. I looked at the computer to see another baby in my stomach. I smiled and dropped my head. Im having twins. I hope one isnt born as a wolf. That would be strange. " as far as i can tell, you are having a little boy and a girl!" The doctor said as she cleared the gel off of my stomach. I smiled and left.

After i left the hospital, a sharp pain hit my stomach. But it felt like an inner pain, not like a knife. I screamed in pain and doubled over. Airos ran to my aid and brought me back into the hospital. I knew what was coming. The babies are coming!

Here comes the little babies!

See you soon! TwilightWolf2600 out.