part eleven

Three months later...

I streched my arms and threw my blanket on to the other side of my bed. I carefully steped off my bed and opened my door, trying not to step on sasha. I went in to my bathroom and went for a shower. As the hot water poured down on my body liana started singing horribly in my head. I turned the water off and grabbed my towel off the rack and dryed off, my bermese cat spike licking my legs dry. Once she decided my legs were dry, she jumped up on top of the vanity and onto my back, licking and clawing my head. I pet her head and got a purr in response. She jumped off my head and walked out of the bathroom, her stomach soaked with water. I walked out of the bathroom and went back into my room. I grabbed a t-shirt and a pair of jeans out of my closet, slipping them on as quickly as possible.

The thoughts going on in my head dissapeared as i ran around town with a back pack full of food and pet supplies on my back. As i ran, sirens went off behind me.i stopped and turned my head and saw the cause of the sirens. Cops. Wait, thats not the cops, thats the alpha! I quickly shifted and bolted down the street. BANG! I colapsed on the cold stone ground and looked at my leg. Thats when the pain hit. A large bullet hole was visible on my thigh and the pain was excrusiating. Tears rolled down my face as i looked up towards the alpha who held me down like i was a griffin. I whimpered. " b- but why? I did nothing wrong?!" I said with fear in my eyes. " traitor!" He yelled and i shifted back to my human form. He grabbed a knife from his pocket and held it to my throat, cutting a thin line in my skin.

Hey guys, i am sorry for the short chapter once again, but my parents took my internet away so i couldnt get on  and i am running out of ideas. Anyway, thanks for all the support and im setting a goal for this week.

100 reads!

20 votes!

5 comments!

See you soon! Ezwolf out.