jade, the dragon girl

the next day, katrina had woken up earlier due to her wolf (linana) warning her of something dangerous that could blow her cover of being a werewolf. school that day was harder. " she is some sort of monster! her eyes flashed from her normal color to brown!" damien said his heart beating 300 times faster. " oh shut up damien! you have been rambling on and on about nothing!" meagan yelled as she shook him. katrina walked past and perpously switched her eye color. damien gasped as she walked by. " see! she just did it again!" he yelled.

she walked into her classroom and sat down at her writing desk. " jade will not be here today, since she called in sick." mr. ironkey said. ' why is she sick already?' katrina thought,' its only the second day of school!' she started to write when liana spoke to her. ' katrina! a new animal soul from jade darkmoon wants to talk to you.' katrina raised her hand. " may i go to the washroom?" she asked. " yes you may." mr.ironkey said as she got up and went to the washroom. ' so lets see who this new animal is.' she thought as a ringing sound went off in her head. ' katrina! im so glad to finally meet you! drago woke me up and told me to ask you to go over to jades house on saturday. ' jades dragon said as katrina responded,' got it.'