Not scared

~Marinette x (fem) reader oneshot~
Y/n= your name
H/c= hair color
———————————————————————————
3rd person pov:

"I hope you're happy, because I sounded like a complete idiot by calling Adrien asking him if I could have some of his shirt cheese. Y/n sighed, while pressing the 'end call' button.

Marinette grinned widely and nodded. "Still wondering why he carries pieces of camembert in his shirt though."

"Now I know how embarrassed you would feel after talking to Adrien." Y/n teased.

"Hey that was when I still had a crush on him!" Marinette defended.

"Too bad he started dating Luka huh?" Y/n said leaning towards her girlfriend.

Marinette rolled her eyes, pushing the other girl's face away. "Nahh, If he didn't I wouldn't have realized he wasn't the one I really love."

"And I probably wouldn't have had the guts to ask you out." Y/n smirked.

"Glad you did." Marinette giggled and put her hand on the other girl's cheek to pull her in for a loving kiss.

After a while they had to pull away to breath, so Y/n decided to continue the game of truth or dare.

"Alright Love bug, truth or dare?"

"Uhm dare... no truth!" The bluenette responded.

"Why are you only choosing truth? Scared of a dare?"

"Me scared of a dare? Ha! I'm ladybug, I'm not scared of anything!" Marinette laughed.

"Oh really?" Y/n asked smirking.

"Yeah, so I choose dare."

"Mm okay then. I dare you to... kiss Lila"

Marinette's eyes grew wide and she started gagging. "Eww no. No! That's so gross! Yuck!"

"Scared?" Y/n taunted.

"Oh shut up I'll do it. But have a bucket ready in case I have to throw up."

"I got you girl." Y/n said patting her back."

"Tikki spots on!"

Marinette transformed into Ladybug and grabbed her girlfriend by the waist and lifted her up. She climbed onto her balcony and threw her yo-yo towards a roof.

After a bit of searching they found Lila. They swung towards the park and landed behind a tree. Lila was sitting on a bench. She was talking to mr. Ramier. Probably telling another bunch of lies.

"Go on!" Y/n said pushing Ladybug forward.

"Okay I'm going, I'm going but you are going to regret this lady." Ladybug said pointing a finger towards her girlfriend.

"Ok lets just get this over with." Ladybug muttered. She walked over to the bench where the liar was sitting, her back facing her. She took a deep breath and just imagined Y/n sitting there.