Someday... (a dear Theodosia au)

So this is basically Ladybug and Chat Noir singing to their children, thinking about passing their miraculous on to them when they are older :)
And since I'm a musical theatre kid I thought this would be cute 🥰 
(Play the music!)

Marinette x fem reader + Lukadrien

~•~

The room was dark. Inside the soft snoring of a baby could be heard. Suddenly a silhouette appeared in front of the window. With a creak the window was being pushed open slightly. A woman in a skintight red and black spotted suit came through it. The sound of the creaking window startled the sleeping infant. Cries immediately filled the air.

"Oh no, no shh, baby calm down it's just mommy. You're okay shh." Ladybug said jumping down from the window frame. She took the baby from her crib and hold her against her chest. "It's just mommy see." The baby immediately stopped crying at the soothing voice of her mother.

Ladybug smiled down at her precious baby in her arms, whose eyes started to flutter close again. She sighed and softly started singing:

🎶 "Dear little Emma, what to say to you?
You have my eyes, you have your mother's smile.
When you came into the world, you cried and it broke my heart." 🎶 She sang gently putting her forehead to her daughters. She then walked over to the window closing it.

"I'm dedicating every day to you. Domestic life was never quite my style." She sang her fingers lingering on the glass and holding her daughter close with her other arm. "When you smile, you knock me out, I fall apart and I thought I was so smart."

She looked down at the sleeping face of her daughter. She was born into a cruel world. As long as Hawkmoth was still around it wouldn't be a safe place for her daughter to grow up, but she swore to do anything to protect her.

"When you come of age evil will find you.
I'll bleed and fight for you.
I'll make it right for you." She promised, while staring at the beautiful full moon that was the only source of light in the room.

"When you're strong enough and I know it's true.
I'll pass this on to you, I'll give the world to you and you'll blow us all away.
Someday, someday
Yeah, you'll blow us all away.
Someday..."
Ladybug kissed the baby's little nose and de-transformed. She already knew that her daughter was going to make a wonderful ladybug... someday.

"Mari?" A sleepy voice said. "What are you doing up?"

Marinette looked at her wife who was standing in the doorway. "Akuma." She whispered.

Y/n sighed and rubbed her eyes. Marinette walked over to her and wrapped an arm around her. They both looked at their sleeping daughter with a big smile. 

"Please go back to bed, I'll be there in a minute." Marinette said and Y/n nodded. She pressed a soft kiss on Emma's cheek before going back to their room.

Marinette looked back at Emma and sighed: "Someday..."

~•~

Chat Noir looked inside the crib where his son who also woke up to the sound of him coming in through the window laid. The baby was laughing and making grabby hands at him, signaling to pick him up. Chat chuckled and picked the baby up. "Hi little guy, sorry for waking you up, but daddy had to fight the baddies again."

The baby cooed softly and tried to grab the bell on Chat's suit. Chat snuggled his cheek against his little one. "Someday when you are big and strong you will be just as handsome as your daddy and you will fight the baddies and they will all cower for the power of super Louis!" He cheered while lifting the baby above his head as if he was flying. Louis uncontrollably giggled. Chat also laughed and brought the baby back into his arms. He looked into his bright green irises and melted.

🎶 Oh Louis, when you smile I am undone. My son, look at my son! Pride is not the word I'm looking for.
There is so much more inside me now. 🎶 Chat sang and he started spinning the baby around, laughing.

"Oh Louis, you outshine the morning sun.
My son.
When you smile, I fall apart.
And I thought I was so smart!" Suddenly his smile fell and he looked at his son seriously.
"My father wasn't there for me, but I swear that I'll be there for you!" He declared.

"I'll do whatever it takes"

(Marinette: I'll make a million mistakes)

"I'll make the world safe and sound for you!"

Suddenly the door was opened. "Kitty what are you doing here?" A blue haired man stood in the doorway of the nursery.

"Akuma attack." Chat Noir said rocking Louis.

"Really again?" Luka said worried.

"Yup."

Luka looked at his son who was giggling and pulling the bell on his husbands collar. He sighed: "Adrien please let Louis sleep it's like 3am, he needs it.

"Yeah I know, I know I'll put him back, just a few more minutes okay?" Adrien said as he released his transformation.

"Alright I'm going back to sleep." Luka left the room. Adrien stayed behind. He stroked the back of his son's head. Ruffling the little black hairs. His son was one of the best things that ever happened to him and he was so grateful to have him. He continued petting the little guy's head to help him fall asleep.

Both Adrien and Marinette cuddled their children close as they sang:

"When you come of age evil will find you.
We'll bleed and fight for you
We'll make it right for you
When you're strong enough and I know it's true.
We'll pass this on to you, we'll give the world to you and you'll blow us all away.
Someday, someday
Yeah, you'll blow us all away.
Someday, someday..."

Marinette kissed little Emma and put her down in the crib. She pulled the by her knitted pink blanket over her. "Goodnight my little princess."

Adrien sat down in the rocking chair and watched as his son slept on his chest.
"Goodnight my little kitten." He said before falling asleep himself.

~•~

Aww... alright I loved to write this. I hope you guys liked it too, see you in the next oneshot!!