Butterflies and science fairs pt.1

Anyways this is a Tts x Mlb crossover requested by VarianWolf  changed it just a little bit. I hope that's okay. Anyways enjoy!
(Includes a bit of Marinette x (fem) reader)
Tw: slight swearing

~•~

"This is it. I can feel it. I'm going to take first place!" Varian pushed the trolley, containing his science project, forward. He entered the Françoise Dupont school and looked around. The school's courtyard was filled with tables, on which various projects stood. It was his first ever science fair on Françoise Dupont for Varian and that made it even more exciting.

It's been a few weeks since he moved to France from Germany to live with his uncle Edmund and cousin Eugene, while his father was traveling. During that time he had made a few friends. He already knew Rapunzel, Eugene's girlfriend and met Cassandra, Rapunzel's bestie, Lance, Eugene's bestie and Kiera and Catalina, Lance's nieces.

Kiera and Catalina are attending the same school as him, but unfortunately they are in a different grade. So he only saw them during lunchbreaks. As for his other friends, Eugene had introduced them to him while hanging out at his house. They had all graduated and were in college. But they all promised to be here today to support him.

Varian walked past the tables with inventions and stopped every now and then to look at one when suddenly a person collided with his trolley and some parts fell from underneath the cloth, that was draped over the invention.

"Aah sorryy!!!" A girl with midnight blue hair in pigtails and bluebell eyes exclaimed.

"Oh are you okay?" Varian asked concerned.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I'm sorry for walking into you. I really hope I didn't damage your project." The girl kneeled and handed him a lever.

"Oh no, it's okay. I still have to put everything together, don't worry." Varian reassured her.

"Oh good... Hey are you new here? I don't think I've seen you around here before." The girl smiled while securing the cloth on the trolley.

"Uh yeah. I moved here recently from Germany. I don't think we're in the same class though." Varian said.

"No, or else I would have known." Mari smiled. "Anyways welcome to François Dupont. I'm Marinette, nice to meet you!"

"Varian and nice to meet you to Marinette!"

"Mariii!" A girl jumped on her back. Marinette yelped and grabbed the girl's legs to hold her up. The girl giggled and kissed her cheek. "How's the prettiest girl in the world doing." She cooed.

"Pretty good until someone decided to scare the crap out of me."

"Sorry!"

"Hey guys!" A blond boy came walking towards them.

"Hey sunshine child." The girl got off Marinette's back.

"Mari, are you okay? I saw you trip and bump into his trolley." Adrien said, pointing at Varian.

"Again?" The girl smirked.

"Yeah, I know, I'm clumsy, but I'm fine. So is Varian's invention."

The girl looked at Varian. "Oh hi, I'm Y/n, Marinette's girlfriend." She held her hand out for Varian to shake. "You're in miss Mendeleiev's class right?"

Varian nodded as he shook her hand.

"Yeah that's right."

"Hi I'm Adrien." Adrien said also shaking his hand.