Chapter 1~A Strange Visitor

Today was a bright sunny day like most days. You Inhaled the Blowing Wind and Walked around your little home,Humming to yourself. You went outside the forest and saw your best friend (R/N),She looked happy to see you. "Hey,(Y/N)! How ya been?" (R/N) Greeted  "I-I have been good (R/N)." You replied. You and (R/N) stayed at her beach for a bit and talked. "Hey,(Y/N)?" (R/N) asked, You look at her "Y-Yes,(R/N)?" You Replied.  "I wanted to ask you about the...Nightmare you had weeks ago..." She said,Holding your hand. You remember that awful nightmare. "Please (R/N)...I don't wanna talk about it" You Replied "No! I know you had Nightmare about your Father,I wanna help!" She Said. "N-NO (R/N)! I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT!!!" You Yelled,(R/N) looks at you scared,She sighed and went back in the waters. You decided that...This was to much for you..So went back to your forest to let (R/N) have time Alone. You went to your Willow Tree (Where you Sleep) and decided to try and get some sleep. 

Night Time:

You were having that nightmare of your childhood. You were with your father,(F/N) the Deer. "Daddy,This is the forest we've ever gotten in the forest. I'm Scared." You said in your soft Voice. He Chuckled and said; "It's Alright,(Y/N),I'll stay with you." It fades to black and then you see the memory of Your Father Fighting (F/R/N),His Rival. "DADDY!" You yelled out,He looked at you "(Y/N),What are you doing h-" Before (F/N) can finish his sentence,He was Stabbed. You Gasp in horror. He looks at the (F/R/W) and Back at you. "I'm sorry,(Y/N)..." he said before dropping to the ground,When he fell,You woke at night hearing loud screaming. "PLEASE! HELP ME!" You hear someone say,It sounded like...Your voice as a child. You leave the willow tree and start exploring where the voice is. ''Why does their voice sound so...Familiar...'' You thought. You ran and saw a dark wood with white,sad eyes looking at you. "Excuse me...Why are you here?" You ask "Th...They are after me...!" the voice responded "Who?" You asked,The Child doesn't respond,You felt a little bad. "Hey,Can you come out,and you can stay at my home?" You Requested "Can you come to me instead?" they ask,You didn't want to upset the poor child,They are probably are on the run from hunters,maybe even their family. You walk into the dark forest and held the child's hand. It was...Really High..."Alright,Little Child. Let's bring to my home" You said " Y O U A R E N O T G O I N G A N Y W H E R E" The child said,In a darker voice. "Huh?" You said,Confused. The child closed their white eyes,When they reopened,It was a single Lighting Bolt Shaped Eye with Red Sclera and yellow iris "You...Who are y-" before you can finish,They put their claws on your mouth. You then tried to scream,Although it was muffled,It was Loud enough for (R/N) to hear. She dashed out of the water and ran to where you were screaming "(Y/N)!!!!" (R/N) yelled out,She mad it where you were,But it was to late. You were Unconscious and the Unknown figure was still holding you while looking at (R/N),(R/N) looks at them in horror. "She is mine now~" They said with a dark chuckle,(R/N) runs to save you,The Figure walks into the shadows with you. (R/N) hits the forest ground and she realizes...

They Took You Away...

|End of Chapter 1|