Chapter 3~A King and his Queen...

You wake up again....but your not in the strange dark place anymore...You are in...A Shadowy Garden...You walk around for a bit...Hoping you find someone to help you....Then...Suddenly,You saw Someone...It was..............A Blue Hedgehog? He smiled at you and reached his hand out to you,As if to offer him a hand shake. You shake his Hand and he chuckles. "U-Um...Hey?" You say to the hedgehog. You clear your throat and continue, "My name is (Y/N). May I ask where we are?" You ask him. He didn't Answer,He just kept smiling at you. You noticed something was in his hand. "U-um....Thank you..." You said as you walked away from him...You walked into the bushes to see if you find anyone there...Once you got out...you saw the world so.....Dead...Every Plant was withered,All the people was gone,All the trees were chopped down,and the waters were polluted. You looked at it all,Terrifed,You put your hands over you mouth in horror. What Monster would do such a thing?! "You did this..." an Unfamilar voice said. You turn around to see the same Blue Hedgehog holding a Blade while walking towards you...

(With (R/N))

(R/N) ran up too Kiora and Lisza,Her two Best Friends Besides (Y/N). "KIORA! LISZA!" she called out. "Uh? (R/N)?" Lisza asked "What are you doing here?" "SOMETHING KIDNAPPED (Y/N)!!!" (R/N) yelled "What?! Who?!" Kiora asked "I....I Dont know! You have too help me!" (R/N) said "I think I find her through the Rift..." Lisza said "Please do...WE HAVE TO FIND HER!" (R/N) Yelled

Back with You

You fell to the floor...Scars and wound around your whole body,You looked in horror as the hedgehog approched you with a demonic smile. "P-Please....I didn't do anything...!" You said,Hands up. He raised the blade at you,But before he could slice you open,Cubes attacked him. You look and see it was...Infinite. He came back for you! The Hedgehog tried to fight back  but he failed and eventually couldn't stand anymore. Infinite crouched down and grabbed his head. He then whispered his ear, "If anything come close to my sweet darling again...they will meet the same fate as you..." After that,a long red tentacle stabbed into the hedgehog's chest. he shut his eyes and the tentacle zipped out. Infinite teleported to you and stroked our wounds. "Are you alright,Sweetheart?" He asked "Y-yeah....I'm Fine..." You responed. He then sat next to you,letting his tail curl between your hips. His tail felt....Soft. you really liked it. "Take all the time you need to heal...I will stay with you..." He whispered "Infinite...Thank You..." You said to him "Maybe you weren't so bad after all" "I am so happy to hear that..."

With (R/N))

"The Rift Located that she was in here!" Lisza said,Pointing at a Broken Facility,They all rushed in to find you. (R/N) ran faster than most of them. She was determined to find her friend "(Y/N)!!!!!!" (R/N) Screamed Out "Hey! I think i see someone!" Kiora said,Pointing at something. It looked Like....You! (R/N) got to you and saw....Something wasn't right. Your Outfit was know Black and Magenta. You turned your head,Reavealing Magenta eyes with Black Sclera. (R/N) gasped in horror as you said...

"Hello,(R/N). =)"

|End of Chapter 3|