Chapter 4~(Y/N)...?

(R/N) looked at her friend as you Just stare at her,creepily. "(Y/N)...?" (R/N) said in pure horror. "Is that you...?" No Response "(R/N)! Wait for us!" Kiora said in the distance. Kiora and Lisza got to (R/N) only to see Poor little (Y/N) in her form. Kiora gasped in horror. "(Y/N)?!" Lisza Said "Who did this to you?!" "Do not be shy,My Darling~ Let them see me." A voice whispered. You nod your head and walks to the side. Reaveling Infinite. Kiora and Lisza and (R/N) gasp in horror. "I see that you took a notice at the improvements I gave (Y/N)" Infinite purred. "Improvements? Those Are Big Changes to MY friend!" (R/N) said "What did you do to her? WHY do you want her?" Lisza Questioned,Infinite Laughs as his gloved claws wrap around you. "She had a special kind of power...The Power Needed to Revive my lost ones..." Infinite Explained  ''Lost Ones? What is he talking about?'' Kiora thought to herself  "So...I took what I wanted from her...And In Return,I gave her a gift that surpassed her original ability." Infinite kept Explaining. (R/N) tried to Pieces toghther of what Infinite meant. Until She remebered! You Had the power to revive Dead Indivduals and Infinite somehow drained that ability with another one. "Who are you trying to revive anyway?!" (R/N) Screamed "For now,It is better you do not know." Infinite said "But if you want her back so badly,Then try to take her!" After Infinite said that,He Snapped his finger,Which Alearted You,You turned your head to your masked master. "Tear them apart One by One,Leave no part of them behind" Infinite Ordered. You shut your eyes as you whispered "Yes...Master..." Infinite then laughed and teleported away. You then Summon an Axe at will. The Axe Looked like a Decaying Rose with Thorn Vines Around it with the end being kind of like a stick. "Let's have some FUN,shall we,My Dear Friends?" You said,Smiling Creepily. Kiora,Lisza,and (R/N) summon their weapons. They all Prepared for battle And then,(R/N) whispered.

"I don't wanna fight you,(Y/N)"

Whew! I FINALLY finished Chapter 4! Sorry for the long wait! I hope you liked this chapter! (Sorry if it was kinda short. I will do better next time T-T) Bye!