Dare 1

From whywhywhy1717
Go to Blitz and insult his outfit, and wait for him to slap you.

Okay, here goes. I've been working up the courage for this for like a week now. I'm ready...

I'm currently on Midgard right now, probably will be for a while, and Blitz and I are supposed to meet up at the Thinking Cup with Samirah, Amir, and Alex, who's male today because he's the chaperone. It's early morning here in Boston, which means that my dwarf friend/crush can go outside with only SPF 1000 sunscreen. It's also hot out already, so I'm leaving the scarf at home today.

I try to catch as much of the early morning sun as possible. I shall need my strength and willpower for this. I finally get to the coffee shop, and the four are there waiting. Blitzen looks gorgeous as ever, in an amazing white short sleeved suit. Seriously, did no one tell him we were having coffee? Coffee and white do not mix very well, even I know that! Alex is wearing his trademark pink and green attire, modified for the heat, and Magnus just has a Hotel Valhalla shirt and grey shorts, with the logo covered by a Princess Bride themed pin. Very inconspicuous, Magnus.

Samirah's wearing her green hijab and a loose long sleeved shirt and pants, and Amir just has a normal shirt and pants. All in all, we look normal, except that Alex looks like a flamingo with seaweed on his legs. We sit down and order our coffees and other things. I guess now is the time. I tap Blitz on the shoulder to get his attention. "Your outfit looks stupid", I sign, hoping he doesn't get too mad.

"Ugh! I knew the short sleeved suit looked weird!", he says, me reading his lips. "Sorry", I reply. Great. Now, he's second guessing himself. I tap Alex on the shoulder and sign "we need to talk, now." She's still not very good at sign language, but I foresaw this and brought a notepad. I still do not like doing this. But I'm not in the mood for two minutes of deciphering, and Alex is the one who got me into this Wattpad mess in the first place.

"Why did you just do that. I mean, yeah, it was kinda tacky looking, but I've never seen you insult anyone before.", she says. "The followers told me to. It was a dare.", I reply.
"Oh yeah!  I forgot I recommended that to you!  I did something like that too, ended up dyeing Maggie's hair green to match mine!  It was about a month ago, sadly, so he's back to blonde now!", she says.

So THATS why Magnus wouldn't leave Valhalla.  Anyways, now I have to coordinate the next dare.  But first, coffee. 

First dare was a success!

Please, more questions and dares!