Plight and Flight. (Warning for this scene, violence, slight foul language)

(Y/N's POV)

Y/N: Lani! What are you doing? I thought you were home already! Do you have your stuff packed??

Lani: Y/N! Chill! I'm going inside to grab my stuff I ALREADY PACKED! I just got here!

Y/N: Okay sorry.

Lani proceeds to walk inside as I stuff my bags in the trunk, leaving room in the backseat for Lani's suitcases. I get in the front seat just to start the car, then get back out to help Lani with her stuff. 

Lani: Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/N: WHAT?

Lani: LOOK BEHIND YOU!!! QUICK!!!!!!!

Just as I turn around I hear the car take off. We run after the car and the guy only makes it a few feet before the car turns off. It shuts off if doors are open, and the driver's seat and backseat were. 

Y/N: OI! IDIOT! IF THAT WAS THE BEST YOU COULD DRIVE YOUR CRAP!

Lani: Yeah! YOU SUCK!

Y/N: What a jerk!

Man: DAMN! 

He rolls his eyes before running off suspiciously, like he's looking for another target. As he turns the corner, Lani and I follow. I call the cops and we stay behind him.

Y/N: Hi, yes I'd like to report an attempt at auto theft! 

I describe the man and tell them which street we're on and direction we're headed.

The police come and take the man away, but me and Lani SPRINT back to the car because we're about to miss our flight. 

I jump in the driver seat and Lani hops in the passenger. I'm driving pretty fast to the airport. When we got there, we were surprised to see that security and bag checks we're pretty swift moving so we got through on time with 2 minutes to spare.