Incidents (warning: foul language)

I call y/bff/n to make sure she knows that I'm leaving for the airport now.

Y/N: Hey! Just got in the car after dealing with auto theft.

Y/bff/n: What the h3ll Y/N? You couldn't have given be a better update.

I chuckle slightly

Y/N: Yeah I could've but-

Lani: It's true! *explains the whole story on the phone*

Y/bff/n: What-

I look at her with the "you really wanna do this now" face for about 3 seconds before realizing we were pulling up 20 minutes before the flight was going to take off.

Y/N: Oh crap! Lani! We have to go!!!

Y/bff/n: Oh okay guys bye! Good luck! Have fun and land safely please!!

Lani: Bye!!
*Call ended*

Y/N: Lani, get your bags out of the car before we are late and left at the airport for not getting in on time!

Lani: chill. please. and ok. 

-time skip to when we're waiting at our gate-

Y/N: Dang this is a long line! 

Lani: We'll be lucky if we even get our seats before some random person takes them.

Y/N: *light chuckle* I don't think that'll be happening Lani.. anytime soon at least.

Lani: Who knows, we could get unlucky again!

Y/N: Do you wish of us to have to keep calling the cops and keep getting in trouble- Do you wish of us to die before we meet Toby?

Lani: *mumbles* I don't know.... Do you?

Y/N: NO!

We get looks like we're crazy from all around the airport. 

Lani: Y/N Hello?? It's our turn for security...

Lani waves her hand in front of me..

Y/N: Sor-ry.

We get scanned and something on Lani beeps

Y/N: What the-

Security looks for was it is and it was this small black box looking thing with a speaker on it.

Y/N: IS THAT A TRACKER?

Lani: It must've been from the guy before!!

I gasp and immediately look at the guard.

Y/N: Sir, you don't understand. We had a bit of an incident before when a guy tried to steal our car, we think he did this but DON'T WORRY! He is in prison so he won't come.

Lani says: Um, Y/N...

I turned around because she pointed behind me and....

Cliffhanger! Luv y'all! :)