1¦|Roses bloom|¦1

3d POV

Tommy was taking a walk in one of the dream SMP forests during the night. At first, he hadn't liked the idea of walking through what could be considered a death trap but Y/N told him that it's a great way to relieve himself from stress.

He knew the forest during the night was a place where hostile mobs spawned, but he didn't know was the beauty it held. Wildlife such as sheep, goats, and even deer was peacefully grazing under the coverage of the trees.

don't attack me I know deers aren't in Minecraft but this is an AU of sorts.

The stars were shining brighter than they ever did from Tommy's house, the Moon's reflection shimmered in the lake and the peaceful sound of the crickets filled Tommy's ears. Tommy hadn't been in such a peaceful state in a while.

'Looks like the bitch was right for once.' Tommy hated to admit it but Y/N had always found ways to calm Tommy down, indirectly or directly. Tommy was 98.7% sure that Y/N was working with Puffy, Tommy's therapist.

Tommy felt relaxed but was still on guard, you never know when a Zombie might jump at you. But Tommy highly doubted that would happen, this forest was the one that happened to be on Y/N property. Somehow the lil wait no, the tall gremlin was some kind of rich bitch that had everything non the less was everything in their ownership basically was considered a Haven.

Tommy was just admiring the nice change, yes he liked to be chaotic and liked starting trouble but it hasn't been the same since... that night. He walked through the bushes, slightly straying from the path but he knew where it was so he wasn't worried.

That's when something caught his eye, something was glowing a light blue in the distance.

"What's that?" Tommy walked towards the light out of curiosity. He was met with what looked like a rose but it was strangely glowing a light shade of blue in the moonlight. He couldn't help but take a closer look. He hadn't seen this type of rose before but he certainly had heard of it once before, according to Niki this type of rose only bloomed every few centuries near an end portal.

'I'm guessing the wench apparently also has a stronghold on their property.'  Tommy thought to himself for a moment.

The rose was quite enchanting, Tommy had never seen anything like it before. He gently picked a rose from one of its stems. The rose was a mystical blue with some white and black splotches on its petals and it almost looked translucent. It kind of reminded Tommy of Ghostbur when he was still around.

The rose also radiated a calming feeling, the feeling loosened Tommy's tense shoulders, Tommy was usually on edge and on guard for anything to happen but the tension was immediately taken away.

There weren't many but there were a few bundles, 'Maybe I could make a few flower crowns for Tubbo, Y/N, and myself.' The instant Tommy had gotten the idea he threw it away, first of all, he didn't know how and second it would be unlikely of him to do so and his friends might get worried about him then. 'I'll just show Tubbo the roses later and indirectly suggest the idea.'

Tommy then put the rose he was holding close to his face, intrigued by what it would smell like. The rose's aroma was sweet and vibrant, it made Tommy's nose tingle slightly.

Tommy subconsciously smiled, the rose gave off a feeling of life. A feeling that he hadn't felt since before Dream killed him, sure he was revived and breathing the same air he use to but it still felt to him as if he was dead.