《|7|》

Y/N 's 3rd POV•

"Hi, Phil!"
Phil chuckled at Y/N enthusiasm.
"What are you standing outside for? Come inside, I'll make you a cup of tea."

Y/N acted differently to every other person, for instance, they acted like a mature older sibling to Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, and to most people, while acting like an innocent child in front of Phil and a select few.
It actually just depended on the relationship or their timing of when they speak to Y/N .

Phil did as Y/N asked and took a seat on the couch while Y/N desperately searched their house to find their kettle.

"Mate, you just have to tell me if you've lost your kettle again." Y/N stopped in their tracks of rummaging through everything to just find a simple kettle. Y/N tried arguing with Phil over the subject however had to rethink their words.

"As the future deity of untold knowledge, I refuse this request of yours as I am supposed to know where this object was placed." Y/N gave a sassy yet somehow formal remark while mysteriously pulling the kettle out of a drawer they had searched through earlier.

Phil laughed at Y/N 's stubborn attitude, "Well there you go, you found 'this object' you were searching for so desperately."
Y/N tilted their head in confusion, Y/N jumped slightly in the realization of the fact they were holding the kettle.

Y/N 's action yet again made Phil laugh, "I swear, both you and Ranboo give off this main character energy every time I see the both of you."

Well, that sounds quite frightening-
Imagine two main characters who know each other coming together to just simply borrow the other's salt-
That might just destroy the void by accident-

Y/N chuckled, "If I'm the main character, then what does that make Tommy then?" "A child." "Then aren't you an old man?" Both laughed.

“So what brings you here? You don't come to visit that often.” Phil tilted his head as he took off his bucket-like hat, “I just thought I'd come to have a small chat with you, it's been a while since we properly spoke.” Y/N nodded, they couldn't really blame the crow father, it has been a while since they had spoken together, “You could've just notified me beforehand with the communicator.”

“Where's the fun in that?” Philza swirled his hat with the tip of his finger, clearly out of boredom.

“I see your point, how's Wilbur doing?”
Phil shrugged, “He left to go visit las Navadas.” Y/N raised a brow questioning the reason why Wilbur would go to Las Navadas of all places.

“Don't give me that look, I know as much as you do.” Y/N almost choked on their saliva, “Me? A researcher know as much as the all-knowing crow who has lived for thousands upon thousands of years? As much as I want to believe that, I can't.”

Phil rolled his eyes, “You know what I mean.” Y/N laughed and put the kettle on the stove after filling it with water. “So what have you been doing before I arrived?” Right after Philza asked this question, Y/N gave off a mischievous smirk.

Phil shivered as he realised what that meant. “I'm glad you asked old man, I was about to speak over the matter with you anyway.” Y/N grinned as they pulled out a ‘notebook’ from their inventory.

“I shouldn't have asked.” Phil deadpanned as Y/N gave a slight chuckle, “You really shouldn't have.” Y/N put down the book and opened it on the table since it was too heavy to remotely hold it while open.

---

Tommy was just hanging around in the warehouse just like he had for the past few minutes.

Literally

The boy was upside down hanging from the ceiling with just an old rope tied to his ankle. Why had he tied himself to the ceiling? Well, it was a habit he had when stressed. All the blood rushing to his head caused a terrible headache that made him unable to overthink to a certain level.

•Don't try this at home•

There was a slight problem with this habit though if he was to hang upside down for too long, death could be a possibility. So he refrained from hanging upside down for more than six minutes.

But there was a slight problem this time,

He didn't think about how he would get down.

He had a few options but all were risky. One was to cut the rope with either a sword or axe and try landing on the ground. But if failed and he snapped his neck, he'd lose around 7 hearts, and he was unsure if any of the mods here increased the dangers of fall damage.
He couldn't take option one, that was for sure.
The second option was to just die that way but this option was also out of the question. He may be in a new server where he could potentially respawn it was still unclear if it was on hardcore mode or of how many lives he had.
Plus he didn't like dying.
Option three was just to simply try climbing back up the rope.
...
Why didn't he think of this beforehand?

Well, it did require a large amount of strength to lift yourself up from hanging upside down against absolutely no surface at all, but it didn't bother Tommy in the slightest.
He was a Minecraft player after all,  a literal being who could swim up waterfalls like it was nothing.

Tommy grabbed the rope and pulled himself up, perching himself on the beam the rope was attached to, he felt a bit nauseous as his blood suddenly ran through his bloodstream in its proper direction.
Tommy suddenly just questioned how bats were able to do this all day, what were they, magicians?

And this is how Tommy's respect towards Bats raised, they might be useless critters but they were amazing useless critters.

As Tommy was praising bats for how amazing they really are, did Tommy suddenly hear a blood-curdling scream coming from above him.

Tommy looked up to see Ranboo, Tubbo and Michael falling from out of nowhere.

Tommy's intuition told him to save the falling family before they hit the ground. And he did just that... Almost.

Tommy reached out and was only able to catch Michael as the other two fell to the ground with a ‘thud’.

.
.
.
.
.