2¦|New Descoveries|¦2

3rd POV
______________

Tommy's head was in pain, so was his body. He hesitantly opened his eyes to only see darkness. Soon after his eyes adjusted to the blinding dark revealing what seemed to be a Roof. It was all Rusty and looked like it was about to collapse.

Tommy sat up from his lying position. "What the fuck?" Tommy was beyond confused, how did he get here? Why was he lying on the floor? A lot of questions filled Tommy's mind. He then recalled what happened the previous evening.

He stood up and slightly stumbled back, his body kind of felt limp to him, "Okay nice fucking prank." Tommy and Y/N usually tried pranking each other quite often, Y/N suddenly stopped when Tommy was 9 right before the war.

Tommy anticipated Y/N tried getting back at him for throwing a whole pot of salt into their tea. The way they spitted it all out all over Techno's face was hilarious. Technoblade and Y/N had then shared a look and gave Tommy a death stare before chasing him all around Techno's house. Wilbur even tackled Techno and Y/N and ran for his life with Tommy. Phil just laughed at their actions.

The memory of Tommy's family gave him a big smile on his face, yeah so what if they weren't all related it was still a family to him nonetheless. The strange building Tommy was in was quiet.... eerily quiet. Tommy took that as a bad sign, the dream SMP would be loud and full of chaos. The last time it was this quiet was when Eret lured them into the final control room.

This made Tommy tense up, was this another ambush? Or was he just paranoid? These were questions that could be answered later, right now Tommy was focused on his surrounding area. First things first, his immediate instinct was to check the server list.

And he did just that however, no one was online... meaning he wasn't in the Dream SMP since Techno and Dream can't leave and are always online...unless.
Tommy rid the thought by thinking of the current situation. He could worry about that later all he needs to worry about at the moment is where he currently was.

His instincts then yet again kick in checking if he could log out of the server by opening his game screen. He sighed in relief, the log-out button was still there. Last time in prison with Dream the log-out button was completely gone, at least he was still able to log out now.

Immediately he tried logging out however the moment he touched the log out button it started vibrating like insane and glitching before disappearing. "Oh, shit..." Tommy was now concerned, there was no way to log out now.

He was now alarmed of what could now possibly happen. The situation was oddly similar to when he was first revived. Tommy was now in a state of horror, he was hyperventilating and tears threatened to leave his eyes.

Tommy was fully aware that this was a start of a panic attack, so he followed Puffy's directions from that one class of therapy. He closed his eyes to try to focus to steady his breathing while slowly evening his breathing he slowly counted to 5 and repeated the process.

He had calmed down for the moment, his mind was still a bit hazy and concerned about what was going on but his current task was to figure out what exactly was going on.

His inventory was empty probably since he was now on a new server, how he got here? That question troubled Tommy.
Nothing out of the ordinary happened-