When he gets jealous

Peter: You were best friends with Edmund. After he was saved from the White Witch you started spending time with him. Never did you ever think he was boyfriend material, more like an adorable little brother. He was much younger than you and all. Of course Peter didn't know that. Whenever he saw you helping his brother fight, or him teaching you to dance, he got jealous. One day you and just given Edmund and archery lesson and he was excited that he had hit the center that he turned around and gave you a big brotherly like hug. From where Peter was it didn't look anything like that. After Edmund left to go get some food, Peter walked over to you "Y/N?"
"Yes Peter dear?" You say
"D-do you like Edmund?" He asks
"Yes" you say nodded. Seeing his hurt face you add "as a little brother. Peter are you jealous?"
Peter nodded "a little"
"Well don't be, I still love you very much. You brother is just like a little brother I never had!" You say pulling him into a tight hug. As he pulled away he pressed his lips against yours and you gladly kissed him back
"Peter you never have to worry about me, I will always love you, even to the end of time"

Edmund: While living at Aslan's How you had soon become very close to Caspian. You loved that he was the only Telemarine who had actually loved the Narnians and cared for them. As time passed you soon became very close to him. You never had romantic feelings towards him and it looked like he didn't either. Whenever Edmund was on watch you would always sit with him and share stories with each other about your lives before you had met each other. It seemed that his life wasn't much better than yours was. One day you were both so into telling stories that you didn't notice what time it was. Soon enough Edmund came hurrying in "Caspian it's your turn for watch"
Caspian nods "Thanks Edmund" he turned to you "we'll have to continue this later Y/N" he kissed your hand and stood up leaving. Edmund slowly walked over sitting hip to hip next to you wrapping his arm around your waist "is there something you need to tell me?"
"What?"
"What did Caspian mean?"
"Our story telling, we do it all the time. You have nothing to worry, he tells me that he likes Susan, not me"
Edmund sighed in relief "oh I was worried"
"You shouldn't be" you say leaning in kissing him

Caspian: You weren't the best fighter. You had spent most of your life housekeeping and taking care of the remaining Narnians. Peter offered to help you since Caspian could get very busy at times. You agreed and had lessons with him everyday. At first it seemed like you were hopeless but thankfully to Peter helping you, you soon got much better. One day you were both sword fighting and you hit the sword from his hand. Peter smiled and you hugged him tightly.
"Great job, Y/N" he said
"Thanks for helping me, High King Peter" you said
"You can just call me Peter" he said
"Right sorry, uh Peter" you say "maybe soon I'll be able to beat the Telemarines"
Peter nodded "yeah, you'll send them running" he saw Caspian start to come over and he looked back at you "well I better be going, see you later" he said kissing your hand.
Caspian came over taking your hand a little pink in the face
"You don't have to be jealous," you said "he's helping me with my sword fighting, I've actually become quite good"
Caspian smirked pulling out his sword "have you now? Let's see" he then his swung his sword at you

Eustace: Since you were on a ship most of the time, you had lots of time to just wander around and talk to fellow sailors. One of them you had known all your life. The two of you were best friends and were always hanging out together it seemed. Eustace would always pretend to be writing in his journal but he would be watching you. He hates seeing you smile and laugh your charming laugh whenever he told you a story. One day he couldn't take it anymore and he came right up to you and literally pulled you away from the sailor "Eustace? What's wrong?"
"I don't like you being with him" he said
"Why not? He's been my best friend for years, besides I like you not him" you said
"Really?"
"Yes, you have nothing to worry about my dear Eustace" you said leaning in kissing his cheek gently

A/N:
Thank you everyone for all the ideas and requests! Your guys have been so helpful! I will hopefully be updating more now that I'm not too busy. Keep on commenting what you want!
Thanks,
Cleo