His First Thoughts of You

Peter: When he first met you he liked you right away. He thought you were one of the bravest and most wonderful person he'd ever met. He wanted to be by your side all the time, so he could learn from you. He wasn't the best fighter so he turned to you for help since you had experience. As you helped him he soon started having feelings for you but didn't know if you would ever want to date him.

Edmund: He felt intimidated by you. He saw that you were a very tough girl, the toughest girl he'd ever met and he didn't want to ever mess with you after get on your bad side for sure. He saw how you felt about the Telemarines and how living in hiding for so many years made you full of anger towards them. But as he got to know you he realized how innocent you were and that you just needed someone to be there for you, and was going to be that person.

Caspian: He really didn't think much of you at first. All he wanted to do was to just get out of where he was. He heard all the stories about Narnian's and he didn't want to interfere with them. But as time went on he did find you beautiful and he knew that hw would protect you in any way he could. He almost refused to let you go Raid the Castle but you insisted you could help so he gave in and let you go. But he kept a careful eye on you the whole time.

Eustace: He hated you. In fact he hated everybody on the ship. You didn't really mind it at all. In fact you found his complaints quite amusing. You always watched him though making sure he'd stay out of trouble and such. You once caught him stealing food and challenged him to a duel. Soon after he didn't fully hate you and started to like you, but it wasn't until he turned into a dragon when he had feelings for you.

A/N:
Sorry it's been so long! I had finals and was busy studying for them. I'm going to have lots of dance and theater rehearsals now for a ballet and theater production at the end of February. I know this one was short and not as good but I really wanted to update before rehearsals start because it might be another bit of time before I can update again! Thanks for reading and be sure to request preferences!
Thanks,
Cleo