Your First Kiss

Peter:(his point of view) I sat on the ground pulling up grass and tossing it into the waters of the near by river, I felt like a total failure. What brother leaves his younger brother in the grasp of an evil snow witch? Aslan had sent soldier so go save Edmund but I still didn't feel any better. I glanced at my sword that was laying next to me. I had finished cleaning the blood, of the wolf leader, off my sword. I had no idea how people could just kill others in the war when I had to pick up the courage to kill an evil talking wolf. I was so invested in my thoughts that i didn't notice Y/N coming over and sitting next to me.

"Your brother is going to be ok" she said in her song like voice. Well it sounded song like to me. Everytime she talked it was like music to my ears.

"How do you know?" I asked tossing more grass into the river

"Aslan says he will be" Y/N said "and everything Aslan says is true"

I looked at her and could see in her eyes that she was completely serious. Her E/C eyes were so beautiful, I could get lost looking at them.

"But how would he know if Edmund is dead or not?" I said looking away

"The Queen won't kill him until she has you and your sisters. Edmunds the only way she can lure you in. Once she kills him you won't go to her for any reason. Your the only reason Edmund is alive" she said and took my hand. Her skin was soft against mine. I laced my fingers through hers and rubbed her thumb with mine. She squeezed my hand to comfort me. I felt grateful for the gesture, it showed that I wasn't alone. I trusted her to be right about Edmund. She always spoke with so much truth. I looked over at her beautiful face and touched it with my free hand. She smiled at my touch.

"I believe you" I said placing my hand on her cheek. "Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" I asked scooting closer to her.

She shook her head "no"

"Well I'm surprised because you are" I said and kissed her gently, and after a few seconds she kissed me back and I deepened the kiss. Her hands found their way to my hair while my hands stayed in her face, cupping it gently. After about a minute or so I pulled away so I could look at her. She was smiling at me her arms still around my neck. We then heard a horn blow and I assumed it was from the search party that was looking for Edmund. I stood up and helped Y/N up after me. Together, hand and hand we asked to go meet my brother.

Edmund: You spun around in circles admiring your new dress. Queen Susan and Queen Lucy smiled at you "you look beautiful" Susan said as you stopped to look at them. Today was the day that Aslan and King Caspian were going to make total peace with the Telemarines now after the Battle at Aslan's How.

"You are too" you said "you too Lucy" you said to the young queen who smiled brightly at you.

"Come on, the boys are expecting us!" Lucy said taking your hand and pulled you after her. Susan followed close behind and soon enough you all met up wth Caspain, Peter, and Edmund.

Together you all made your way to Aslan, who gave a speech to the Telemarines that they were welcome to stay in Narnia, but those that wanted to start a new life could leave to the land where they came from. Several Telemarines offered to go, and they left by walking through a tree. As soon as they disappeared, the Telemarines became worried that Aslan had killed them.

Peter spoke up "we'll go sir"

Edmund and Lucy looked at their brother surprised, but Peter explained that it was time for them to go. But Peter and Susan were never going to come back.

You fought back tears as you hugged each of them, Susan extra hard. You hugged Lucy hoping to see her in the future.

When it was Edmunds turn he looked you in the eye "I will come back Y/N"