Sweet N' Sour Sauce

A/N: Dedicated to all you horny lads out there

----------------------

Ronald McDonald X McFlurry Sauce X Reader

--------------------

'uwu Ronald McDonald-chan' y/n whispers briskly in Ronald's ear.

'It's okay baby girl' he barks back looking her up and down, being dripped head to toe with mcflurry sauce. Y/n looks down flustered,

 'How am I going to keep working while you're here distracting me Ronald-chan?'. Y/n rubs her knees together staring at the mcflurry dripping off of Ronald seductively.

'My...My..' Ronald says noticing y/n's eyes begin to wonder instead of working. 'You know right know I own you.' he adds, clutching y/n's waist bringing her closer to him.

 y/n tries to pull away from him but his pull is too strong. 'I-I' y/n manages to stammer out.

'Quiet,' Ronald snaps, as he leads her to the freezer away from the customers. 'You better be quiet in there or else..' He says suggestively. They walk in the free
Ronald walked into the freezer with y/n and locked the door shut."I guess you are now stuck with me" Ronald smirked seductively at y/n.

y/n feeling heavily aroused nodded her head as she was rendered speechless. Ronald caresses her face and whispered into her ear. "Would you like my McFlurry all over you?" y/n blushed.

"Maybe..." Ronald was at this point at the peak of his horniness and whipped out his member through his tight red and yellow striped pants.

"Please daddy don't be too hard im only learning" y/n pleaded as Ronald stepped closer to y/n bringing her to her knees.

As she kneeled, all that was going inside her brain was how was that long, juicy member going to fit inside her. Ronald grabs y/n by the throat and pushes her against the wall of the freezer.

"Getting cold y/n?" Ronald suggests as he peered onto her peaked nipples. y/n stares behind Ronald and gazes at the Mc Flurry.
"I need you to warm me up" y/n blushes as she continues to eye fuck Ronald's throbbing penis.

"Please..." she begs "please I need this". Ronald then impales his mcdick into y/n's sacrilegious hole and pounds like a starved dog. 

The gooey Mcflurry drips off onto y/n's back, increasing her arousal by a thousand.

They make love again and again until Ronald forces himself to stop.

--------------------------------

A/N: What a scene am I right?? Saucy to the max ;))

-------------------------------