2 - 𝗖𝗮𝗿 𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵 × 𝗛𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹

𝗔𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝙋𝙊𝙑

As I start walking back to where everyone was at, I see a crowd surrounding something, as I get closer I see peter fighting a shadysider, I push through the crowd to get to the front and then I hear a girl shout and I turn around just to see her get punched in the face I gasp and run over to her, helping her up "Oh my god are you okay?!" I say to her and she shakes her head no so I give her a tissue and help her tilt her head down and then up wiping her nose. I smile at her "Kate" I hear her say and I smile knowing she told me her name "Athena" I say and she softly smiles back at me and peter starts dragging me away to the car I roll my eyes and see that sam is in there as well and peter gets in and I get in as well.

Peter starts driving and I quickly realize we're behind the shadyside bus and I see one of his goons throwing glass at the back of it I try to pull him down but it's no use, I see that three people are at the back of the bus I realize it's the girl Deena and kate and a blond boy who I seen taunting peter, I then see them open the back of the bus door with a cooler in deena's hand and my eyes widen and then it all happens to fast deena throwing the cooler and it hits the car causing peter to swerve and us to crash in the woods and the last thing I hear is "STOP THE BUS" and then I blackout and then I open my eyes again seeing Sam getting out of the car and then her opening my car door and I fall out as well "Sam, Athena what are y'all doing" I hear peter say. I sit by the car seeing Sam crawling up more and suddenly stop and I hear a snap of a twig and then deena rushing to Sam asking her if she's okay and then I see Kate coming into my vision "Jesus you look like shit" I hear kate say and I smile, almost laughing a bit " I feel like it too" I say causing her to smile a bit. "We have to clear her airway" I hear the blonde boy say he does a poor job of lifting Sam's  head up and then he says "How many fingers am I holding up" He says. I don't know how that helps to clear her airway but I guess he tried.

"Two" Sam says, he then smiles and turns to deena "See-" He couldn't even finish his sentence when sam threw up blood on him causing him to scream and Curse " would you stop and help me lift her up" I hear deena say. While they do that Kate helps me to stand up by putting my arm around her shoulders lifting me up after she helped me onto the hospital stretcher I passed out. Waking up to see I'm in a hospital I close my eyes cause the lights were blinding me and then I open them again looking around to see a cup of jello next to me I scoff 'That nasty watery ass jello they always give to patients' I think as I soon sit up and get off of the hospital bed stretching a bit and I see I'm in my tank top and skirt with my jacket on still, thankful because it's chilly in here I slide open the curtain in front of me seeing sam eating jello I scoff rolling my eyes, getting ready to close it back " W-Wait! Can we please just talk!" I hear Sam's voice. I slowly turn back towards her pissed "Oh Yes! Let's talk about how you literally ran off!- Or better how you didn't tell me you were lesbian?!" I whisper shout not wanting anyone close to hear. "I wanted to tell you! Believe me I did!, But i didn't know how you would react?!" She whisper shouts back. " Are you serious sam?! I'm literally bisexual?!, so what gave you the idea I was gonna react badly?!" I said a little louder " Well I just thought-" She gets interrupted "Cute sweater" I hear someone say I turn around seeing deena but she was a little close i had to step back a bit feeling butterflies 'Weird' I thought. "What are you doing here" I hear Sam say. " You need to get your creepy boyfriend in check!" Deena shouts. "What are you talking about?! Peter has been with me this whole time!" Sam shouts. "Bullshit! That Stalker came to mine! And where kate was babysitting house's!" Deena shouts. "No peter's been with me this whole time!" Sam yells. Then peter comes in " Perfect timing asshole!" Deena says, "Stop being a stalker and coming to our houses!" Deena shouts. "Peter has been with me all night!" Sam says. "Stop covering for him! He's a bad guy, Sam!" Deena shouts. " Your out of control! you put me and Athena in the hospital! And now your here yelling at me!" Sam says. "Okay- No- Look that was an accident! I got a nosebleed I didn't actually mean-" Deena says getting cut off by Sam. " A nosebleed?! Stop making excuses!..You are total chaos..and you have always Been! So don't blame me! when you wake up in 10 years just like your dad Old and drunk and going nowhere!" Sam yells. " Ok first go to hell. Second yeah Congrats on getting out of shadyside sam! all you had to do was suck it up! Literally and swallow some sunnyvale-!" Deena gets cut off by sam midway " And you know what! I 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣!" Sam yells. "Great! Have a nice goddamn life-" Deena gets cut off again but not by Sam or by peter it was a slash noise. We all turn to peter seeing blood coming out of his mouth and a knife in his stomach Sam and deena scream. Sam crosses the bed where me and deena were the killer running to get to sam but deena hits him just in time and deena quickly grabs mine and Sam's hand rushing out of the room we quickly run opening the door and seeing Kate the blonde boy and another boy "RUN" Deena says I let go of her hand "Are they back together?" I hear the blonde one say but he quickly shuts up seeing the shadyside mall killer running past us kate screaming as Simon grabs her hand and I grab the other boys hand as we run we soon make it to the entrance " Do you have the keys!" I hear kate say to the blonde one but he doesn't so we soon take a ambulance car waiting for deena and Sam and we soon see them and we hurry and pull them in closing the doors as kate pulls off. I breathe heavily a little scared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: GUYS I SEEN PART THREE OF FEAR STREET IT'S SO GOOD! IT WILL LEAVE YOU SHOCKED!
But anyways here you guys go! I know you were probably waiting on it so here it is! Part 2! Part three should come out later today If I remember! Love you guys! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~1243 words~~~~~~~~~~