4 - 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 × 𝗣𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗻

A/N: Soooo yeah pound town is here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Yeah so for the people who don't want to see smut I decided That I will put a warning before it and then I will put when it's finished So you don't have to witness nothing with your holy eyes ~~~ But yeah anyways hope you enjoy!
Also the love interest issss

Simon! Yeah I finally decided after I asked my brother which one and we pulled sticks so it's Simon but for the people who wanted deena I'm sorry :( But Don't be sad cause Me and him decided I will make another book for deena so you can read that one! Hopefully you enjoy this one tho :)

Smut interest in this: Mirror kink, some pet names, praise kink, degrading kink, a little bit of overstimulation kink, choking kink, Creampie kink. enjoy my little whores <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝗔𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

We were currently out where me and Sam crashed at To see if we could find anything and josh was handing out These Lights so we could put them on, I put mines on making sure it was nice and secured on my head and then kate was putting hers on as well " I can't believe you're wearing that." Deena said to Kate. " I can't believe you're above wearing it, when we're in the middle of the fucking woods and dead maniacs are after us." Kate said as we started walking towards the crash site we get there looking around to see if we can find anything then looking at sam "OK, so I fell out of the car... here." She said squatting down and then she starts crawling " I was crawling, and my nose was bleeding. And then..." She stops as we all heard metal clinking "I feel something." She said as she started to pull it out we soon see chains as we all walk over "Chains?" Kate says confused. Sam then pulls more harder " Oh! Not just chains." Simon says his voice wavering. "Holy shit" Kate says as we're all looking at human bones "Oh my gosh" Josh says "No way." Kate says. Josh then picks up something I get closer to see it "Fier. It's her. ... It's her grave." Josh says. "Oh no, no. No! This is bad! This is really bad!" Simon says his voice wavering cause he's scared. "No wonder the witch is pissed at us. I'd be pissed too. Sam disturbed her grave" Kate says looking at sam pissed.

Josh lets out a scared sigh " Now she's sending her henchmen after us." Josh says. I look out in the distance Cause I thought I heard something move then I look back at them "Henchman? As in every one of those sickos you showed us is going to be coming after us?" Kate says. Then me, deena and josh look back hearing twigs snapping. "Did you hear that?" Josh asked. "Hold up. Hold up. She's mad because we disturbed her grave, right?" Simon says " Yeah. So?" Deena says. "So, let's un-disturb it! Just put the bones back, rebury them, and put her to rest!" Simon says 'That's actually pretty smart' I thought " No, that's so stupid!" Deena says clearly not agreeing "That's genius!" Josh says "Yeah! In... in Poltergeist!" Simon says then we all quickly turn to the woods hearing more twigs snapped we're all clearly scared. " Whatever. Let's do it quickly so we can go." She says. We nod as they start putting the bones back josh starts walking out to look into the woods And I go stand next to him watching with him " Deena! Deena! Find something to like wrap her bones!" Simon says hurriedly. "Your nose." I hear deena exclaim. "Guys!... Guys I think there's something in the woods!" Josh states. but they ignore his statement and keep putting the bones together Josh looks back again "We need to hurry!" Josh said as they finish putting the bones back "We're sorry" I think I hear simon say. " Did it work?" Kate says. " Did it work?" Kate yells over to us. Me and josh look into the woods Again. And then immediately after my heart drops to my stomach as me and josh see one of the shadyside's killer running to us me and him move out of the way as he runs right past us almost like he didn't see us "No!" deena says while everyone starts running as sam sits there like and idiot like she didn't see the killer running straight for her.

Deena hurries back to her picking her up just as the killer swung his axe hitting the car we all take off running " Run! Run!" Deena yells. We hurry on to the ambulance Kate hurries and pulls off. " That was the Camp Nightwing Killer!" Josh yells "That was a bust!" Kate says " Yeah, maybe because it's not like the movies, OK? It's not as easy as putting bones to rest!" She states after getting some tissue for Sam. " It should've worked. It always works!" Simon exclaims next to me. "Maybe it's her missing hand" Josh says "Who gives a shit? It doesn't matter. Hey, how do I not die?" Kate yells. " We! How do 𝘸𝘦 not die! And I'm looking at you two, witch nerds" Simons says while looking at me and then josh. " I... I don't know!" Josh says scared. "They're not coming for us!" Sam says. We all look at her except for kate. " They're coming for me." Sam states "What?" Deena says confused "I saw her again... The witch. She... I disturbed her grave. She wants me." Sam says. " Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Nightwing ran right by me and athena. We jumped out of his way, it was like he didn't even see us. He went for her." Josh said. I nod quickly knowing what he said was true. "Guys, no! Ruby attacked Simon Skull mask came after us at home. And while you guys were babysitting!" Deena says. And then Kate stops abruptly making us all lean against the wall. " No he didn't" Kate says coming back to us "Skull mask didn't care about us. He wanted this." Kate says unzipping simons jacket "Sam's Blood." Kate stated "What the fu..." Deena says " Yeah! From the crash when Sam puked period! It's 𝙅𝙖𝙬𝙨 , dude! A shark smelling blood! Kate's right! When we found Skeletor, he was all sniffy and weird with my shirt like a pervert in a pantie shop!" Simon states. " Yeah, but he came to our house too!" Deena says covering for Sam quickly. "Deena..." Kate says giving a look to her shoes which we all looked to see blood on them "Sam bled on her bones, now the witch wants more of her blood!" Simon says. "OK, so what do they do in jaws?" Sam says freaked out I sigh feeling bad. " I'm pretty sure they didn't go skinny dipping with the goddamn bait." Kate says. "She's not bait!" Deena says scared for Sam. "Yeah, She is. Seriously, if we're right and they're after her... Then let's give these assholes what they want." Josh states and I nod agreeing.