5 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗹 × 𝗜𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿 ?

𝗔/𝗡: Heyyyy guys so The reason I wasn't updating was because I was at my grandparents house so I'm back now  Hopefully you enjoy this chapter <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝗔𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝙋𝙊𝙑.

We were currently at the Store where Simon works, as he was coming from the back carry boxes of pills " A few months ago, my brother Timothy had an unfortunate experience in which he ingested too much of a certain substance. He was dead for two minutes, but.." He said tapping his fingers lightly on the counter. "We got him back!" Simon said a little happy, there was a short pause. "Kate. It's time for your close-up." Deena said. Kate soon started sorting out the pills. " You need to take these in order. Pile one takes the edge off. Your gonna feel like your being fucked by a unicorn." Simon said to which I snorted at. I snickered slightly when I seen josh look at him in disbelief and disgust. "Pile two is gonna bring your core temp way down. You may feel slightly sick. ...You need to take a five-minute interval between pile two and pile three. That's really important, OK? Pile three brings you down and out, so you gotta take that "Take five" Or it's all gonna go to shit!" Simon exclaimed as deena looked at sam. "How many do we have?" Kate asked "Tons. Like a thousand." Simon said "Wait. EpiPens?" Deena said confused. I looked at her like she was dumb 'So she doesn't know these things save your life?' I thought. "Epinephrine, also known as adrenaline. This is what brings her back. This is Jesus!" Simon exclaimed.

"Sam's blood marks the spot" deena said while putting some of Sam's blood on josh and then I seen Simon and Kate about to put some of her blood on "You shouldn't do that the killers might confuse you for Sam and it will lead to your unfortunate death" I Stated to them. "Oh- Alright let's not do that then." Kate said as she stops while they both wipe the blood off there hands I nod " You guys remember half an hour ago, you guys wanted to murder me?" Sam said as she slightly chuckles. "You guys don't have to do this. You can leave." Sam said "Remember when you decided to sacrifice yourself for us? We're ending this together" Kate stated as I smiled nodding at Sam as sam smiled at us. "Die well, my friend" Simon said patting her back "You're an idiot" I said snickering. To which Simon rolls his eyes at and pulls me in to kiss my cheek "Maybe I am, but don't die on me" Simon said to me. I nod smiling. "We got back door control" Simon said to josh as he was walking back with him "Hey!" Kate said as she walked to them they both turned around and then Kate kissed josh and then started walking up to the front " I'll run interference up here" kate said I then started Jogging up to her "I'm coming to" I said walking side by side with her.

We were walking around as she was getting stuff "You know we should get some food we really haven't eaten yet" I told her "Yeah we can go get those she said putting stuff into her basket as we walked to the snack isle putting stuff into the basket "I hope we don't die tonight" Kate said sadly as I was 6 feet infront of her looking for food for the others and us "We won't at least I won't let any of you die cause I've gotten to close with you." I said turning to her smiling putting what I found in the basket. Kate then smiled at me as I grabbed her hand "Come on let's go now I think I have gotten everything" I said to her as we heard metal clanging then we started walking a little faster seeing the skull mask killer running up to Sam and Deena Kate hurries and gets out the stuff she had gotten and then she was spraying fire at him with the items she had as I went and hid behind something "Go! Go! Go!" Kate said to Sam and deena as they got up and ran I seen Kate hide behind a donut thing, I knew the killer couldn't see me as I was watching what was happening scared, he then grabbed Kate By her hair as he tried to stab her as kate blocked it and then grabbed a metal cupcake sheet as he was finna stab her again and she hurries and gets away from him turning on the bread cutter he then grabs her again putting her head into the cake and then stabbing her I was going to get up to help her but then she hit him off her and he grabbed her again putting her on the bread cutter I gasped in shock and hurried and got up Grabbing the closest thing to me which happened to be a bat and I ran to them hitting him with the bat and grabbing Kate before her hair got caught "Go! Go! Go!" I said as we hurried to where deena and sam were as I looked back and seen Josh and simon just now running up and I seen The axe killer behind Simon "Watch out!" I said as simon dodged just in time and then josh and Simon ran to us as we all started running to where Sam and deena was as we seen deena trying to drown Sam I then walked up and put my hand in the water to Sam's mouth to see if her mouth was open so she could die faster and it wasn't so I opened her mouth and backed up and we all were looking as the killers were all walking up to us Ruby lane, Tommy slater, and skull mask and just as the axe killer was about to hit us with his axe They disappeared and then I sighed in relief.

"Go! Get the EpiPens! Go hurry!" Deena cried out as josh ran and got all of them and came back as Deena took them from him and started stabbing sam with them "Is that how you do it?" Josh said. "I don't know!" She said scared and then sam started coughing up the water and then deena hugged her as we all smiled.

      TIME SKIP

We all gotten questioned at the station and then all left for our homes Simon and Kate came to mine, Kate was in the living room watching TV while eating some chips and me and Simon were in the kitchen as I started to prepare some food and then I felt arms wrap around my waist " You look really pretty while cooking" I heard simon said. I smiled hearing his voice and turned around to him looking into his eyes "Do I now?" I said to him teasingly " Yes" he said and then I seen him start to smirk as he leaned closer to me to my ear " But you'll be cuter With your legs wrapped around me calling out my name--" He got cut off by Kate who we didn't even hear enter "Woah lovebirds I don't wanna see you two fuck on the counter preparing the food" Kate said jokingly. as simon laughed as I blushed a bit " We weren't going to fuck here My precious food is not going to be tainted!" I said. "Oh really cause it looked like it just like how you guys were fucking in school--" Kate gets cut off by me as Simon was laughing "Alright. Alright. I get it!" I exclaimed.

They both started laughing as Simon's arms were still around me and he then set his head on my shoulder watching me cut the Pork chop I had recently cooked "What are you making?" Simon questioned while kissing my neck "I'm making mashed potatoes with pork chops on top and some Greens on the side" I said as I finished cutting putting them into Mines, Simon's, Kate's, Josh's, Deena's, and Sam's Containers. "That sounds and smells really good" Simon said while trying to reach in front of me for a piece of pork chop and then I smacked his hand "You can have it when we go to Deena's later" I said to him as he whined and I smiled finishing up all of our containers and closing them making sure they didn't open as I turned back towards him, "God, You look so....sexy how the hell was I blessed with you" Simon said as he leaned in towards me kissing me "Maybe the gods decided to give you a break and then gave you me~" I said teasingly to him to which he smirks at as he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me in for a heated make out session. He then picked me up and set me on a counter away from the food.

I could feel something hard and warm poking me on my inner thigh as I looked down seeing his bulge completely visible I then trail my eyes back up towards him to see him already looking at me and I look away as he then pulls me by my thighs closer grinding against me hard, He let's off a soft groan as my breath gets stuck in my throat. "Fuck.. I wish I could bend you over right now with you screaming out my name begging me to go faster and crying for me to reach your climax" He whispered in my ear as I whimpered. "A dirty slut like you would like that huh~?" He said to me kissing my neck and then the phone rang which made Simon groaned "Fuck ruining our moment" He said as I pushed him back slightly and hopped off the counter and went to the phone and I picked it up Just to hear Deena's voice panicking.

"Woah! Woah! Slow down deena, What happened?" I said to her confused because she was talking so fast I couldn't hear her " C.Berman called me!She said that none of this is over!And same started acting all crazy!She was crazy!--" She said panicking and then I cut her off "What- What are you talking About Deena and what do you mean?" I said as I seen Kate come back in the kitchen and both Simon and Kate looking at me worriedly I'm guessing they could hear our conversation. " None of this is over Athena. They're still coming for us." She said as everything went quiet as I looked up as Me, Simon, and Kate all looked at each other.

It isn't over.......?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guyssss so I realized I actually haven't updated for a bit so I decided to bless y'all with this and sorry I couldn't really update I was at my grandparents house and I had a fever. Sorry about that Hopefully you guys loved this chapter as much as I did writing it for you Peace out My Flowers! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~1,862 Words~~~~~~~~~~