Chapter 2.

Hey Guys!!!!

The second chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

Bishma was walking towards the banks of Ganga, the same place where he had taken his oath of celibacy. The place where he had bounded himself, to serve the throne of Hastinapur, until righteous and dharma was seated at the throne. He had been blessed by his father Shantanu to have a wish- death, that is he would only die when he wished and that to by the hands of whom he wanted to die, only. The God of Dead, Yam Raj, couldn't appear before him until he wished for him to appear.

He was worried about, Pandu, Dhritarashtra and Vidor. They must already be 17, return from their Gurukul in more than five years, from now. Then the great dilemma of who to be crowned the king would come. Dhritarashtra being the eldest should be given the throne, but he was blind, it was not correct to crown him. So, what would he do now?

This was only the place he could find his calm. In the lap of his mother, among the nature and around his mother. After all a child is always a kid at heart whenever around their mother. His tranquility could be achieved around her.
He could relieve himself from being the advisor, the smart thinker, here. Stop being the stone faced guy and simply be the kind hearted, warm person he was. This was the only place that he could relax like a normal guy. And try to collect his thoughts and baggage together. And refresh himself up, to fight and stand in the court, proud of the honor he up- hold.

Today he was having a weird feeling, as he was walking to his normal place of relaxing. He was still tense; he just couldn't relax. There was something that was not letting him relax. Something was about to happen, a big thing, something that he felt would change his life somehow. But what was it?

When he reached at the place, he took his seat at one of the rock there and tried to relax himself in the slight wind blowing and his eyes stuck to the flowing waters of the river.
He quite enjoyed observing the river form of his mother flow. It comforted his heart, brought amity to him. Harmony flowed his heart, seeing this.

Suddenly a strange thing caught his eyes, a basket was flowing in the water of the river. As if someone had let it flow in the lap of his mother.
And with his warrior eyes, he could see that there was something placed in it, shinning bright, like the sun. it looked like a part of sun.