Author's Rant

First of all I would like to thank you all for giving my work so much love and support, I appreciate your time on my stories.

Today morning I woke up to a very rude comment on my story. Guys, we are all human's , I have never promised that I would never make any mistakes. When we are conceiving a new idea , there would be times where I might do some typo errors or grammatical errors or my style of expressing might not be liked by all. I understand all that, but if you don't find my work worthy of spending your time on you could stop reading, or you could give me an inspiring/ motivating feedback where you use decent language.

I agree I am not perfect, and if my writing annoys you I request you to not spread hate and negativity. You could just stop reading and find another story which you could enjoy. As a person who has been through a lot, I have come on this platform to escape, to chill, to have some fun reading and writing. So if I see these hate comments, I am not going to tolerate that. Feedback could be given in a decent and a nice way.

I would like to appreciate all the readers of mine who has taken time to give me amazing reviews and constructive/diplomatic feedback from which I could learn. I try to edit these chapters every now and then, but because of my hectic work schedule, I find no time. Pardon me if you find some mistakes, but if you are going to be rude, you would not be welcome to read my content.

Stay safe and take care,

Regards,

Indu