𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Can you imagine who I saw at the mall" screeched Rebecca"Who""Your slag daughter and her children walking around with this random man""I knew she would have a sugar daddy"shouted Zane "Sit down

"Who"
"Your slag daughter and her children walking around with this random man"
"I knew she would have a sugar daddy"shouted Zane
"Sit down.Now"

I had to let this register in my head,I never believed it when some of the children would say she's a whore or hoe but now I've got proof that she might just be like that it could be true.I really hope this is a lie,I already know what Rebecca is like this could just be another way of getting attention or trying to make Armani look bad.Hopefully it is.

"Wow whoring around with children is a new low" laughed Elaijah
"I know right thought she was better than that"Allessa commented

"SHUT UP,we dont even know if that's true we all know Rebecca lies all the time"Rebecca's face went red and she finnaly shut her mouth, after my outburst I walked out of the living room to look for my wife.

I couldn't just sit there and listen to their comments about my daughter.Listening to them just made me more tense she lied to me just to spend time with a grown man why would a 17 year old be spending her time with grown man,not only did she lie but she broke about 4 rules.I guess we have to wait for the truth.

I've been waiting for her to come home for hours,this swayed my opinion immensely why would she have to be out for so long and where would she be.My attention turned to the Dinning room door when I heard the front door open and close.

My attention turned to the Dinning room door when I heard the front door open and close

"ARMANI AURORA BIANCHI GET IN HERE NOW!"

Not the whole name

I looked down at the twins seeing them flinch.They didn't always live with Dimitri,before they moved in with Dimitri they lived with me in the abusers basement. Eventhough they saw some things I would rather they didn't know about they were never harmed. Hopefully the shouting didn't trigger a memory or a nightmare.

I walked up too my room cause I'm not about to be anybodies dog.I put khalani and karmari to sleep they already had dinner at our house,I layed Aalyiah down in her cot,remembering her sleeping schedule she is due to wake up soon so I bring her baby monitor with me downstairs.