𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

[Just in case you didn't understand the last chapter, due to her switching identity Nyla was actually the one to set the house on fire.No, no one was in the house and she didn't kill anyone , it was just Nyla and the dogs present.]

Multiple fire trucks swarmed the place, their sirens screaming and red and blue lights flashing

Multiple fire trucks swarmed the place, their sirens screaming and red and blue lights flashing.Having finally put out the fire,the firefighters reeled in their hoses.Nyla watched standing in the same spot,her anger simmering beneath her calm facade.

As the chief fireman approached Nyla,the smirk on her face turned into a fake face of gloom.Whilst he next to her he asked, "You okay darling?"Nyla wrapped her arms around herself shivering slightly."Y-yeah I'm just in sh-shock,"she lied faking a stammer here and there.Adds more of an effect she thought.

"Of course you are,it's normal to be.Who expects to wake up in a house full of flames."The man assured,when he thought back to what he didn't know was Nyla's fake sob story.She had made it up on the spot when they had arrived."This has to be one of the worst fires I've ever seen."

"Really?"Nyla muttered trying her hardest not to smile in pride.Yep,that was me,all me.

"Really," he confirmed with a short nod "But lucky for you,you've got amazing neighbors."

Looking back she glared at the couple,the couple who had ruined the very last part of her plan.She wanted Emilia and Blade to come home traumatized by the sight of their burning house,the house they continued to make home all without her.

But the phone call from the neighbors a few minutes after the fire started brang the whole fire station to the mansion in just a couple of minutes.

"I do, don't I."

"Yes. Yes, you do,"he smiled rubbing the small of her shoulder."But I'll leave you to rest,your family should be here shortly."

With that,the firefighter turned and walked back to the crowd of his colleagues getting ready to leave.

The sound of loud clapping behind Nyla startled her.Can't a girl just get a break,she thought as she stopped stroking her two dogs and turned to face who was clapping.

"What great acting,"Dimitri smirked.

Dimitri leaned against his black range rover wearing a black smart suit and overcoat,shaking his head silently as he watched her.Nyla giggle and bowed at the compliment,thanking him.He grabbed on to Nyla's waist once she had calmed down and pulled her against him.

"So when were you gonna tell me you were here,Nyla?"He muttered,running his thumb across her plump lips when she gazed up at him"No hi or hello."Nyla just shrugged her shoulders and said nothing,as if she didn't even know.

"When you said you were going to give them hell I didn't think you meant literally,"Dimitri started."I just have to expect the unexpected with you,don't I?"Nyla hummed in response pulling Dimitri's head till it met hers,engulfing him in a deep kiss.