𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

After such a rude interruption,must I say,I took my sweet precious time getting back home because why not

After such a rude interruption,must I say,I took my sweet precious time getting back home because why not.We went to a few more shops,then to the park for a few hours after we had picked the twins up from daycare and made sure to take the longest roads back.

"Look at this."Asher laughed scrolling through all his missed calls "I got ten calls from mum,twenty from dad and thirty in total from the siblings"

"Lemme see mine.Hmmm,eighteen from your mum,thirty from your dad and twenty from your siblings."

Don't even know why I gave them my number in the first place

"Excepttt from Zane.Good.at least that bitch knows not to call me after what his girlfriend did today"I smiled switching back to subway surfers before giving the phone back to Karmari

Its not that I want or need his attention but it would of been nice to get a text or a call after what happened this morning from .He had a front seat view of what happened,he heard everything she had said about me his 'sister' and my children but still nothing was said or done by him.That's something I'll definitely will be remembering.

"You guys are bad.If you told me they were calling I would of brought you guys back ages ago"Dimitri chuckled looking at the dark sky full of starts before parking into a spot in the garage.

"Your such a such a goody two shoes"

"Yeah the Don of the american mafia is such goody two shoes"He teased unbuckling Khalani and Karmari's seat before hoisting them onto his hips to carry.

"All we have to do is quietly get into our rooms and everything will be fine"I said quietly before slipping inside the house

I don't know about Asher but Dimitri,the kids and I are already used to slipping in and out of house.And if I do say so myself we're pro's at it.I mean that's what's gonna happen when you and those around you have to live and adjust with a abusive 'family'

But what I have come to realise and oversally will soon have to adapt to is that Asher and his big ass does not know how to walk properly

"Mind that Vase-"I whispered-shouted closing the front door

CRASH

"Whats wrong with you"I scoffed trying my hardest not laugh.I so badly want to laugh,but sadly my laugh is to loud for that,if I'm being honest it would probably wake the whole house and we definitely don't need that especially after the fool broke the vase

"Dont step on it you idiot"

This boy just doesn't listen,imagine two year olds being better at sneaking in than whole seventeen year old.Sad.

The sound of loud footsteps made me forget about the shattered glass on the floor and instead on the black figure coming closer towards us in the dark.