8 | Don't lie to me

-Maya-

I'm the most stupid bitch ever! What the hell was I thinking? Oh yeah my ex-boyfriend is bothering me let me shove my tongue down Noah's throat!

"So?" Noah whispered in the car. "What?" I said. "Nothing." The car went silent again. "Why did you kiss me?" He asked. "Can we not talk about that right now?" "I deserve a explanation." He said as he gripped the steering wheel tighter. "And you will get one." I said. Once I actually come up with one.

Noah parked his car in a unfamiliar parking lot. "Where are we?" I asked. "My company. Let's go." He said roughly as he got out of the car. Is he mad or something? The man has no patience. He even left his car keys behind, dumbass. I took the car keys and put them in my bag.

We walked to the front doors. Everyone looked at us both walking in together. We stood in front of the elevators while we wait. "Mr. Slade!" A young lady called. "Lauren not now." Noah said. "Mr. Slade you never submitted the documents for the meeting with Mrs. Willows." "I'll send it over later." Noah said. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the elevator.

"Who was that?" I asked. "Lauren, my assistant." He said as he loosened his tie. How can he make that look so good? I stared at his hand wrapped around his tie. He must've caught me because of the way he chuckled. "Enjoying something?" He asked. I turn my attention to elevator numbers going up.

"I still want a explanation." He said, slowly walking towards me. He trapped me in by placing his hands on each side of me. "He's my ex. That's all." "I think there's more to the story."
He took a piece of my hair and tucked it behind my ear. My eyes kept switching between his face and the elevator door I was secretly begging to open.

"Don't lie to me." He said, gaining my attention again. "I'm not lying." "You're not being fully honest though." Floor 5, how many fucking floors are there?

I was surprised when Noah grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me again. Not going to lie, I did want this. I enjoy the way his mouth tastes and how it moves, but that doesn't change how wrong it is.

His arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer, causing me to gasp. He took advantage and shoved his tongue in my mouth. I finally gave in and wrapped my arms around his neck. Our tongues danced around each other while I dug my nails in his hair. His grip on my waist tightened. "What's the real reason Maya?" He whispered against my chin. "I needed a excuse." "Excuse to do what?"

Reality hit me when I heard the elevator ding. I pushed Noah off and ran to the closest restroom. I stare back at myself in the mirror.
I don't recognize the girl looking back at me.

I'm supposed to finish school, co-own my family's company, fall in love, get married and start a family. When did I start becoming the girl who falls for Noah Slade?

I exit the restroom and go down the hall. 'Mr. Slade' was written over a silver plate on a metal door. As I went to grab the doorknob, I stopped myself.

The noises coming from behind the door made me freeze in place. What a asshole. Moans echoed in the hallways I was in. I backed away from the door as I heard the scene in his office. I could still hear them as I walked away.

I took the elevator down to the first floor. Walking out of the elevator, everyone's eyes scanned me. I unbuttoned the top 3 buttons of my leather dress while walking out. Might as well give them a show.

I went to the parking garage and unlocked Noah's car with the car keys I still had. I went into the driver seat and started the car, reversing and quickly driving out of this place.

I drove around New York, not knowing where to go. I decided last minute to go back to my apartment instead. I parked in a parking spot, staring at the door of my apartment. I unlocked my door and pushed it open. The mess the burglar left was still around the whole apartment.

I went to my room and sat on my dirty bed. My usual white aesthetic in my apartment was gone and turned into chaos. I took the note out of my bag and stared at it for a moment.

I ripped the note into shreds. No one should have power over me, especially someone who hides behind a stupid note, and especially no one like Noah Slade.

I exit my apartment and got back into Noah's Ferrari. I decided to go back to my teenage years and go to the road Noah took me when I was 15.

When I drove to the road, I pressed down on the gas pedal and gripped the steering wheel. I scream as I enjoy myself alone for once. The wind hitting me as I go down the road over 100 mph was overwhelming me with joy.

-Noah-

"Get out Lauren." I said as I buttoned up my shirt. She fixed herself with the mirror in my office. "We should do this again sir." She said. "Not likely. I needed to release some tension, don't get your hopes up." I said, pointing to my office door. "You can always call me for that sir." She said as she ran her hands down my chest.

I grab her wrist before she has the chance to touch anywhere else. She ran her fingers in my hair. The one place Maya's fingers once were. Speaking of Maya, I haven't seen or heard from her.

I pushed Lauren off me and left my office. I grab my phone to try and call Maya but I was sent straight to voicemail. What the fuck? I took the elevator down to the parking garage.

I walked while reaching in my pockets to feel nothing. Where the hell are my keys? I look up shocked as well.
Where the fuck is my car?

Oh Noah, you of all people should know how Maya is

Thank you for reading today's chapter.
I had a little bit of fun making this chapter, especially how Maya is after she leaves his company.

I hope you enjoyed reading. Stay healthy babes, I love you. -R. <3

 <3