24 | Satisfied

-Maya-

"I like this one." Elena holds up a wine colored dress. "It'll look good in you." Sophie says as she looks in the mirror wearing a teal long dress. Elena goes to the fitting room to try on the dress while I waited.

"Aren't you going to look for something?" Sophie asks. "I don't see anything I like here." Sophie looks around the store. "What about that one?" She points. I turn as see the bright lavender dress. "It's too much." I can see my reflection from the crystals on the dress all the way over here.

Elena opens her dressing room door and shows off her dress. "Shit!" Sophie cheers. "You think Jax will like it?" She asks. "Fuck him, if he doesn't want you I will gladly fuck you." Me and Elena send surprised expressions to Sophie.

"Anyways, Maya where's your dress?" Elena asks. "I didn't find one I like." "There has to be one here." Elena says. She grabs my hand and search around the store.
"What about that one?" Elena pushes me towards a dress on a mannequin. I stare at the dresses light fabric and color. "That's your dress." Sophie says. "That's definitely my dress."

We drive back together on the motorcycles. When we make it back to the mansion, all the boys walk out. "What the hell." Liam says. Noah look surprised as I parked his motorcycle in the driveway, Sophie and Elena parked behind me.

"Did we give you permission?" Jax asks. "Nope." Sophie says innocently as she took off her helmet. "I thought you were only stealing my car." Noah's says as he pulls my helmet off my head. "I kinda like the bike more." I say.
I notice Noah's cheeks squish as he smiles, bigger than usual.

I take my finger at poke at his cheek. "What are you doing?" He asks. "You should smile a lot more often." I say. His eyes show a tiny sparkle for a second. "I'm gonna go take a shower." I say. I walk past him and go upstairs to his room.

After my shower, I heard the bathroom door open. "What the fuck." I say. I see Noah staring at me with hungry eyes. "Shit." I heard him whisper.
"Get out, I'm not finished." I said. I turned around to face the mirror as I started putting my bra on. Noah's hand grabbed mine and stopped me.

-Mature Content-
"What are you doing?" I ask. Noah doesn't answer me. He places his lips on my shoulder as his hand go down my curves. "Noah." "Shh. They'll hear you." He whispers against my skin.

I feel his tongue draw lines on me. A small moan escapes my mouth. "Fuck." I hear him growl out. He turns me around and pulls my face towards him.
Our lips crash as I feel his tongue explore my mouth. Noah lifts me onto the sink and pushes my towel off me, revealing my naked body.

Noah moves away from my mouth and nibbles on my right breast while massaging my left. "So needy." I say. "Just 1 look from you is enough to make me hungry." He says against my skin.

I use my free hands to unbuckle Noah's belt. I hear him chuckle as I try to push his pants down. "Are you sure I'm the needy one?" He jokingly says. "Shut up." "You do always keep my satisfied."
He takes me off the sink and turns me back around, my back now facing him.

I feel his dick enter me with no hesitation. I grip the sink for support. I left out a small moan as I hear Noah groan behind me. He takes my hair and wrap it in his hands.
He pulls my up as I look at out bodies in the mirror. "Look love." He whispers into my ear. "Look how good you look while I fuck you."

I wrap my arm behind Noah and hold onto his shoulder as he thrusts into me. I feel my walls tighten around him, bringing more pleasure between us.
"Fucking gorgeous." Noah whispers into my ear.

I moan like crazy and he picks up his speed. "They'll hear you." He says. "I don't care." I say. Noah and I moan together as we reach our climaxes together.
"You're going to be the death of me." He says. I laugh as he stares at me in the mirror. "Now im all dirty again." I say. "I'll clean you up." Noah says seductively.

I turn back on the shower and feel Noah's hand hold my waist. His chin sits on my shoulder as I reach out to feel the water. Noah's hand slides up and down my curves, stopping at my sensitive area.

"Round 2?" He asks. I throw my head back as I feel Noah's fingers push inside of me. He moved his finger in a pace that has my legs turning to jelly. Noah grabs me and supports my body as he continues his thrusts.

Before I have the chance to say anything, we hear a loud bang on the bathroom door. "I'm busy!" Noah yells. "It's a emergency." Liam yells back. I look at Noah and he silently tells me to get dressed.

Noah opens the door as Liam stands in front of him furious. "What the fuck do you want?" Noah asks. "We have a problem." Liam says. Noah and I follow Liam downstairs, to the basement.

We enter the weapon room and I feel Noah guard me like a protective dog. I grab onto his arm, giving him a silent okay.
"Do you know of anyone named Elijah Williams?" Liam asks. Noah looks behind me with a small glare.

"He's my ex boyfriend." I say behind Noah. Liam looks back at Noah then me again. "What's going on?" I ask. I push past Noah. "Maya." "Don't Maya me. Tell me what the fuck is going on."

"He's been kidnapped for bait." Liam says. Noah turns to me and I stare at Liam shocked.

Thank you for reading today's chapter

I want a scene like Noah and Maya in the bathroom. That's it, thank you :)

I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. Stay healthy and safe, I love you babes. -R. <3

 <3