(G 1)

(Requested by lcvelynochu 🤪)

Min Yura, daughter of Min Yoongi and Min Jungkook. Yura isn't actually a good girl, she's a rebel. But her parents are nice, they're not that strict. But she became a rebel, she hated the fact that she have two dads. Her friends have a woman and a man as parents. But he have two dads, one of them carrying him for 9 months. And they're so protective of her, even though she's already 15.

"Min Yura!" Yoongi yelled as he sat down beside Jungkook. The younger sighed, shaking his head. Yura walked down the stairs, in her usual style. All black and black lipstick.
"Yes, dads" She says, the way she said 'Dads' sounded so forced.
"What's with your grades, honey?" Jungkook says, voice soft. This made Yura mad, no matter how much she does shit that'll she knows will make her parents, they don't. She wants to see them mad, especially her papa. He's always so nice to her, even if she disrespects him sometimes. His dad is the one who usually gets mad at her.
"I failed, so what?" She says, rolling her eyes.

"Yura, please... We're working hard for you to get into a good school... Can you at least do good? Honey, please" Jungkook says, sighing. Yoongi rubbed his back, shushing him. Jungkook and always been sensitive, but of course, Yura doesn't know this. She doesn't pay that much attention to her parents and is always with her friends.
"I don't care! Just leave me alone" She says and stomped to her room.
"Min Yura! You're grounded for 2 weeks, young lady!" Yoongi says, sighing.
"Jungkook, she can't keep doing this behaviour... " Yoongi says.
"I know, hyung... But everytime we tell her off, she's like this" Jungkook says, sighing. Yoongi rubbed the bridge of his nose and just hugged his husband.

 Yoongi rubbed the bridge of his nose and just hugged his husband