(G 2)

(Fuck cramps)

(Fuck cramps)

"Hi, honey... Good morning" Jungkook says as he sees Yura walk in. Yura didn't greet him back though, she just rolled her eyes and sat down, taking her phone out. Jungkook let out a little sigh. Today, Yoongi went to work early and since Yura is grounded, she couldn't come out.
"Yura, honey... Please answer me... Tell me what you want to eat so I could prepare you some" Jungkook says as he looked at her.
"Just cook whatever you want" She says. Jungkook sighs, not even a single 'papa'. She was never like this when she was a kid. They don't know what happened, did they fail with their parenting? Yura was a good kid, until she starts to hangout with these kids in their neighbourhood.
"Okay... " Jungkook says and start preparing something she liked as a kid. Kimchi-jjigae.

Jungkook finishes preparing kimchi-jjigae. He smiled as he placed it on the table. Yura looks at it and just started eating it, not even a thank you or a smile. Jungkook is glad that she ate it though. Suddenly, they heard a knock on the front door. Jungkook went to get it, hugging his husband after he opened the door.
"Hi, hyung... How was work?" Jungkook asks. Yoongi gave him a kiss on the cheek, smiling.
"Tiring, but at least you're here" Yoongi says. Jungkook rolls his eyes, shaking his head. He took Yoongi's briefcase and coat.
"I prepared kimchi-jjigae, honey!" Jungkook says.
"Okay!" Yoongi says as he walked inside the kitchen. He and Yura made eye contact before she looked down back to her phone as she ate.

"Yura, put your phone down, you're eating" Yoongi says but Yura didn't listen. He sighs and prepared himself some of the food. Jungkook got back and sees that Yoongi had already prepared his. He smiled but that fell as Yura left. The two stared at each other and just smiled a little.