(G 4)

Yura huffs as she walked down the hallway of her school

Yura huffs as she walked down the hallway of her school. She meets her friend, waving at her. Her friend gave a small smile, looking down. She frowns, and walked faster. She reaches her friend and looked at her.
"Hey, you okay?" She asks, raising her brow.
"Yeah, I'm just sad because my papa died" She says, sighing.

"I'm sorry... How is your mom coping up?" Yura asks, raising her brow.
"N-no, I have two fathers... One of them carried me for 9 months and that's papa... He died because his heart gave up..." Yura's friend says, giving a small smile. Yura gulped but gave a small smile.

"I heard you also have two fathers... Do you treat them, right?" Her friend asks and Yura gulped more. She gave a fake smile, nodding.
"Of course... " She says, a bit unsure about her answer.
"Hmm... That's good, keep on doing that... You don't know what will happen... And you might lose one of them" Her friend says and Yura nods, smiling.
"Let's get going to class" Yura says and her friend nodded and they walked to class.

Yura hesitantly walked inside the house. She could hear panicked breathes and her dad's voice.
"Baby, you'll be okay... Breathe with me, okay?" Yoongi says as he held a respirator over Jungkook's nose and mouth. Yura could only watch from afar, not having the strength to come close. She could see her papa, a hand on top of his chest, where his heart is. How he's crying begging for the pain to stop. She could also see her dad, who looked like he's about to cry as he helped his papa. It hurt Yura, she had been treating them bad, not knowing what really is happening.
"H-hyung... Make it stop" Jungkook says, gripping Yoongi's hand.
"I'm so sorry, honey..." Yoongi says, voice cracking. And hearing that, Yura rushed upstairs, upset. Not on her parents, but on herself.

 Not on her parents, but on herself