Chapter 4

~Kade~

I burst out laughing when she finally realises her name was called and she flips Jason off with a wide smile on her face. The others look at me like I'm crazy, they will all be the same in wanting a submissive female, much like me, but I find I like her finery, defiant behaviour. Im definitely going to enjoy making her obedient, ill fuck her into submission if I have to. Where did that thought come from? I don't want a mate so need to stop thinking about her in that way because i won't be the one fucking her it will be one of these other Alphaholes. I find myself growling my anger at the thought of someone else taking her virginity, it belongs to me. Fuck! My wolf is in total agreement, but I don't want a mate. I'm going to have to ignore her, stop looking at her file and stop thinking about how much I want to sink into her. Im going to have to find myself a willing female to fuck. And soon. I link the last one I fucked and tell her to meet me in the closet I know is just down the hall. She says I need to give her an hour as she's busy right now. For fuck sake!

As I sit and wait I go through all the files given to me, there are definitely some fuckable females in the Alpha selection this year. They are pretty and have nice bodys but that's about as interesting as most of them are. Jamie Leston has a hobby of cooking! A Sarah, as there's 3, likes to clean! Like what the fuck! Are they trying to make themselves desirable by making out they enjoy home making or do they genuinely enjoy that shit! Otherwise they all like singing, knitting, sowing, looking after little ones and blah blah blah, all the same boring shit! Kyah is the only one that seems to stand out and seems real, like she didn't give a shit what anyone thought. Hers says Books, forests/nature and when I see fighting there I'm surprised because females aren't allowed to learn. So why does she like it? Has she been fighting? I mean we teach them the basic self defense when they are 16 anyway but that's about it. And the thought that anyone has hurt her riles me up a bit and I release an involuntary growl. Making the others look at me curiously.

I find myself just looking at her picture, she really is stunning. I find I'm excited for the walk through, where we are permitted to touch. It's to see if any of them stand out as potentials or not. And if we suspect them to be our true mate we can ask permission to kiss them and find out. If they are then they are both no longer part of the bidding and can get on with mating. Unless another wants to challenge the right to mate the female. Then its winner takes all and the true mate bone is void. But it's a fight and a brutal one. Sometimes to the death but most will submit before death. I'd never let some other Alpha take what's rightfully mine. It's just the way it is. We can also reject a true mate, if we desire another but once rejected, there's no going back, it will shatter the bond completely. So it is rare to be done. 

I hear there's nothing quite like a true mate bond, the power and feeling of being complete and…. yeah I don't give a fuck. What is wrong with me? I need to stop this! I link this bitch again and tell her now or ill definitely find some other female to fuck. She tells me to give her 5, that she's on her way. 

I slip out of the room all the other bidders are in and make my way to the closet. I whip my dick out and start tugging on it, getting ready to just shove it in when she's here. I'm just about to give up and get someone else when she comes through the door and shuts it behind her. Seeing I'm ready she comes over and hops up onto the unit at the back and spreads her legs wide for me. About damn time. I don't waste another second and slam into her, making her cry out. When she goes to touch me, I pin her wrists to her chest to stop her and growl.

"I didn't give you permission to touch me. Keep your hands to yourself. You won't like the outcome otherwise" She nods breathlessly and I start picking up the pace but feel myself going down. What the fuck! That bitch is in my head, I imagine her purple hair and face on this female and am instantly rock hard. This female is driving me fucking crazy, and all because of what Jason fucking said about Jaxon wanting her. She wouldn't have even been on my radar otherwise. I'm getting angrier and angrier at her and want to tear into her pussy so fucking bad. Punish her for making me want her this bad. As all I see is her face I use that and wrap my fingers around this bitch's throat and squeeze. I pound into her harder.