Chapter 34

Chapter 34:

~Kade~

I'm seriously dying. There's no other word to describe it. Not mating with her and the constant teasing and goading is giving my soul blue balls. Hell with the many orgasms I've given her, her arousal is all I can smell, it just gets stronger, which I don't think is really possible, but it is. 

When she sees she's at the top of the scoreboard, she seems surprised. I don't know why, she's my mate so everything will come naturally to her. She was always going to be at the top. She's The Luna of Luna's. I do see the smirk she directs at Cherri but that's really the only acknowledgement she makes towards the board. Which just earns her more points. She then turns to me and asks.

"Time to pass out?" I shake my head and laugh. Then pick her up and chuck her over my shoulder. Luckily this dress is long in the back so it covers her backside as she exclaims

"KADE! PUT ME DOWN" I swat her arse and link Josh.

"Just so you know this dress will not be reusable. I plan to rip it off of her. Goodnight boys. See you in the morning"

"Oh, do you have to? It was hard enough finding one she would wea-"

"It's a dress! Go fetch her another."

"Yes, Alpha" I continue to walk, while she tries and struggles to get down. I stop at my mother and father's table to bid them goodnight, and turn hearing her give a nervous laugh and say.

"Night. See you tomorrow. Not sure you'll see this neanderthal though, as I may have to kill him" I laugh and walk away with a wave over my shoulder. I see all the Alphas staring at us. I guess with longing, as they too want to be this way with their mate's. I carry her the whole way home, gaining curious stares as I walk through the streets. Probably because she hasn't shut up as she protests and tells me to put her down. To shut her up, I start swatting her arse and kneading her thighs, getting higher and higher. And Holy fuck is her pussy dripping wet already. I want her needy though, so with the tips of my fingers, I slip them beneath her panties and tease her swollen bud, subtly of course so no one really notices and love the moan that leaves her lips. As soon as I get her in the door, I'm up the stairs and throwing her on our bed.

"Still want me to-" I start, knowing she loves it when I tell her what I'm going to do but the minx cuts me off.

"Nope. Night" She smirks, laying down and closing her eyes. I raise my eyebrow in disbelief. I can smell how bad she wants it. If she wants it this way, fine. I grip her ankle and pull her towards me. 

"Kade! I'm going to bed" She exclaims as she sits up. I grip her throat and pull her face to mine.

"You're going to bed alright. I'm going to have you screaming and begging. You're going to feel me all over you tomorrow" I release her neck, but only to rip her clothes open and expose her heaving chest. I then take a nipple into my mouth,  biting gently. Umm, I swear she tastes sweeter than the last time. I grab her hips and pull her towards my cock which is straining in these damn trousers. So I step back and remove my clothes other than my boxers and she doesn't take her eyes off of me. I have to say I am loving the way she's looking at me right now. She wants me to fuck her as bad as I want to, but I can still see the stubborn set to her jaw and know that won't be happening.

I shred the rest of her clothes with the help of Asher and rub her pussy before plunging my fingers in and she mewls and fists the sheets in her hands. With my other hand I grab the nape of her neck and pull her up and crash my lips to hers. When I feel her pussy start to pulse with her impending orgasm, I break the kiss and pull my fingers away.