Chapter 26

~Kyah~

After I get dressed, which consists of his top for now, leaving him top-less, almost has me jumping him. Almost. I can control myself, you know. But he does make it super hard. Plus he still thinks I'm hurt so is being very gentle with me and unfortunately for the both of us, means he won't do anything to get us off.

"There's always later, in bed. Wink wink." I've decided to ignore Arya for now. Thinking if I don't engage she will just go away.

"I told you I'm not going anywhere" Yeah, it's fucking annoying that she knows what I'm thinking. So it doesn't bloody matter if I speak directly to her or not.

"You ready, love?" I look up at Kade when he speaks. He's holding his hand out so I take it and he pulls me Into him and holds my head.

"Can I kiss you, little mate?" He whispers near my lips.

"Please do" I reply breathlessly. With a little growl he kisses me. It's soft and dominant all at the same time and makes me a little weak in the knees. He pulls back and kisses around to his mate mark and kisses it, making my whole body shudder. I put my arms around his neck as his go around my waist, when my legs do give out and he says

"Don't worry, love. I'll play with your needy pussy later"

"Kade. If you're not going to make me cum now. Pleeeease stop talking that way, you're driving me crazy."

"Welcome to my world.... Come on. My father wishes to speak with us" He kisses me then pulls me out of the door, tucking me in under his arm. We walk down corridors and up a set of stairs, then I recognise the punishment room doors and remember his dad's office is a couple doors up. Kade knocks and I now feel a little self conscious, he could have let me get dressed properly first.

"Come in" We hear through the door. Kade turns to me and asks

"Did you hear him?" I look at him confused and nod. He looks thoughtful for a moment, then opens the door and takes my hand, pulling me inside. When his dad notices it's us he stands and comes around his desk, heading straight for me. Shit I must be in trouble. I take a step back and look at Kade who doesn't look worried. So I calm myself by taking comfort that his hands are in mine and squeezing it. When Kristo gets to me he pulls me straight into his arms and hugs me, which shocks me. And I must make a face of discomfort when his hands touch my back (it's still tender and sore) as Kade growls at him and snaps

"Father. She's still healing, be careful" He pulls me away from his dad and places me in front of him, my back to his chest, and wraps his arms around me. Why isn't it smarting now?

"Of course. Please forgive me, when Robyn explained about her healing I just presumed she was fully healed. My mistake. I'm sorry and hope I did not hurt you" He apologises. Then smiles at us.

"Don't worry about it, Kristo. Kade's being over dramatic. I'm fine. And won't break from being touched." That last bit was a dig at Kade. And by the suppressed smile on Kristos face he knows exactly what I'm thinking. Great. He probably thinks I'm some orgasm crazed woman! Though I suppose when it comes to his son, I kinda am.

"I see. Well do come and have a seat won't you. I just have some questions." He goes and sits in his chair and Kade sits in one this side of his desk. I'm about to sit in the one next to him when he snags my top and pulls me, making me fall Into his lap. I'm about to push off of the armrests and stand when he pins my hips down.

"Are you trying to make me flash your dad my goodies? Fucking let me up" I huffed. He just pulls my hips back so they're perfectly aligned with his and glides his hands over my thighs and pins the top in between my legs with his hands. Which keeps me covered, but with his hands so close to my pussy, it's turning me on and this is so not the time. He growls