01 Adore

—————

   Not everyone is treated the same way by him.  He's a beautiful soul.  Another might say, He's a bastard and cold.  Believe them both because he expresses both.

—————

"Dear customers, eat well–"

   I nodded to the male employee before picking up the phone to take a picture of today's breakfast. Of course, I took off my mask. Put it on the table. I didn't turn my attention to the male employee who was still standing next to my table.

   After taking pictures until satisfied, I prepares to taste the taste of the food in front of me. But I felt like someone was staring at me.  It was slightly annoyed.

   I squinted at the male employee who were still standing there before I raise my eyebrows, and felt surprised, his face, his hair color, kind of eyes, height and smile.

   I slowly breathed in and out to suppress the erupting emotions in my chest. I wasn't angry at being stared at by this employee.  But I was feeling excited.

   I was thinking, This kind of thing shouldn't happen but that I had a second life. It wasn't that I was the only one who got the chance from the Shooting star right?

   I turned to look at his face before putting down the knife and fork.

"What do you want?" I said in a normal tone.

"What's your name?" The male employee ignored my rude words for a moment. His voice was bright and playful.

   I wanted to try something. I didn't know that This guy was a person, The same as I thought?  I stared at him for a moment, didn't say anything.

   The man in front of me have a sparkle in his eyes.  As if expecting my answer. His glittering golden eyes stared at my face indifferently.  A bright smile was raised in his face. It feels like a Golden Retriever.

"Do employees need to know the name of the customer?" I smiled slightly. Use my right palm to support my chinmwhile my elbows rested on the table.

"I want to get to know you" The male employee said.

"First of, you have to tell me your name before you asked my name.  Basic etiquette." I averted my gaze from this guy. Then turned my attention to the food in front of me again.

   The first spoon in my mouth almost made me melt.  This food is delicious.  Who did it? God level skill.

   I smiled broadly before taking another mouthful.

"My cooking skill that delicious? Do you like that much?" A little laugh, emanating from the male employee.

   Ho, besides the look that was similar to that person. This guy can even cook five-star flavors.  I admitted that I was initially interested in this guy. Because of the look that looks like a Golden Retriever dog but now I was even more interested in this man.

"「Kise Ryouta」Nice to meet you" said the male employee.

"Nozomi Shinichiro." As I finished speaking, this guy grin widened again, I don't know why, but I saw the illusion of ears and tails swaying behind him.

   What I really thought was right. This employee is a character from the anime Kuroko no Basket, one of the Generations of Miracles, nicknamed Perfect Copy, but I still doesn't understand why this guy here.

   Well, I should focus on this situation now.

   After Thinking, I turned to look at the guy again. It seems that my second life right now will have fun one more increase because in addition to being able to live as I wants. I can also have relationships with the characters in the story.