05 You left before it was time to go OR What if

–————

I want Shin onii-san to know my feelings.

—————

Signed Sano Shinichiro.

   I looked out the window.  The sun shines bright today, extreme heat. Until I had to get up from the sofa to close the curtains.

   Now I was calling a high-ranking important meeting with the inclement weather. Make the members send messages to the chat group.  Ask me to change the meeting place.  Because the club is located far from each person's house.  So I agreed to be a special case.  In fact, I knew that it was just an excuse.  They just want to come and hang out with the air conditioner at my house.  Kise boasted a lot.  As for the state of the technology in my house, well, it's the same house as the house in 2021.

jingle–!

   They seem to have arrived.  I hurriedly walked to open the door, before meeting Kise and Hibari. Looks like Kise picked up Hibari from school, right. Just look at his outfit.

"Shin-chan~" as soon as the door opened.  Kise rushed inside, walk past me to the living room  before putting his face in front of air conditioner.

".....Hello–" Hibari said before walking towards the living room.  His eyes looked around curiously.

   After a while, other members gradually came in. Some of them bought water, bought snacks, full of their hands.

"There's still that guy left–  that hasn't arrived yet...  Right?" A female voice called out.  She is a high-ranking member, the Information Department 【Misa

"Tsk, really wasting time because of that kid," murmured softly.  From the man sitting next to Misa, a high-ranking member, Business communication department 【Yama

  The business in the surface will be the duty of Kise, Misa and Yama.

"Boss~ sorry I'm late–!" shouted a voice from outside the door.

"Talk about devil, he's really hard to die, shishishi." A little laugh emanating from a small guy, a high-ranking member, Legal Department 【Belle

"Complain lots, you'll old. I went to buy ice cream," the first sentence said to Bale.  The next sentence speaks to Hibari, a high-ranking member 【Karu

"Hurry up and sit." Hibari shook his head slightly, dejectedly.

   The business behind the scenes will be Hibari, Belle and Karu.

"Alright, let's start the meeting!" Kise clapped his hands lightly.  Have everyone gather in the dining room.

   After a while, after about two hours of meeting, the doorbell suddenly rang.

"Boss ordered something?" Yama peeked at the door, his right hand slowly pulled out a gun from the back of his pants pocket.

"It must be an eavesdropper. Business competitors!" Misa click her tongue and took out five daggers. Calmly aiming for the door.

   This couple clam down a bit, please.

"I'm going to open it myself," I hurriedly stood up and walk to the door. Opening it, I saw a familiar face.

"Sorry to bother you....  Mikey told us to stop by," Kazutora hurriedly said.  As for Mikey, who was mentioned, gave me a smile.

"So – is there something urgent?  I have a guest today," I said.