Author's note + What just happened

how do i do this...

.

.

.

hello. well first of sorry for not updating for a long time. i lost the motivation and stopped. i don't know for how long can i continue this but let's see.

this part will contain about loki too and i am thinking to do a avengers+odin+frigga+thor watching loki series.

and i have a story in my mind which i don't know i will write or not but let's just say i can write. it is after the far from home but different. i have another in mind which will be what if tony was dusted. i can't promise you that i will write. when it comes to writing, i am the laziest one but let's see what happens. hope you enjoy the part.

------------------------------

the screen had gone black for a minute creating the itching feeling on our avengers+pirate+puppy+puppy's family+ThE GuY In ThE ChAiR+My friends call me MJ+A nOt So HaPpy PeRsOn

"calm down children" they made a sound of protest, "before i resume the movie i'm gonna send back the parkers" the parkers and ned and mj are gone from here.

'He was sweet kid' thought tony.

"Well Lets Get back to the important shit *Language* *sighs* you better not say that again grandpa" others laugh while steve turns red.

"can we move on, i have important meeting to attend" fury said in a frustrated tone.

"sure pirate" some laughs were heard.

[In the Homeless Support building, Spider-Man (in his Iron Spider suit) and his Aunt May are on stage.]

"so this is spiderman" said steve.

"wow that suit is so cool" said tony and bruce with sparkling eyes.

"wait isn't that peter's aunt" pointed out nat.

"yeah what is she doing here with spiderman" said steve while nat and fury realises then clint.

"Shit" they murmured.

Aunt May: When I blipped back to my apartment, the family living there was very confused. The wife thought that I was a mistress. (the audience laughs) The Grandma thought that I was a ghost. (more laughter) It was, (laughs) it was really a mess. Thank you all for coming out to support those who have been displaced by the Blip, and, of course, thanks to our very own Spider-Man!

"god that must be terrible for those people" said steve while clint thought whether his family will be alright.

[The audience erupts in applause for Spider-Man. Aunt May gestures Peter to the microphone.]

Spider-Man: Thank you, Ms. Parker, for having me. And thank you guys for having me. [Awkwardly gives the audience a thumbs-up.]

"awkward" said everyone minus fury.

[The audience cheers once more.]

Aunt May: And thank you Spider-Man, and he'll be right back out to take photos and videos, thank you!

[Peter and Aunt May head backstage. Peter unmasks himself.]

"shit" "shit indeed" "why the fuck is this kid a superhero" "that suit is awesome" "WHY ARE YOU WORRIED FRIENDS. IN ASGARD WE USED TO START BATTLING AT THIS AGE. THERE WAS ONCE A WHILE WHEN I-" "shhhhhh"