Water elemental

AM back, so i am going to do a big chapter and hopefully finish this book by the next 5 chapters, so enjoy. this is the longest one i wrote till [5956 words] . at first i was planning to wrote almost double the words but stopped midway because i was tired. and yeah do show some love.

i am planning to finish this book fast and start the loki reacting one on a separate book. that will be coming soon.

this will also have loki more cause i love him.

-------------------------------

[AIRPLANE]

As the airplane flies by, we see Peter opening his window and looking out at the view. He smiles happily.

-they smiled seeing him happy.

Ned taps him on the shoulder, excitedly.

Ned Leeds: Yeah!

Man 1: Can you help me get my stuff up?

Woman 1: Oh, sorry, that's mine.

Man 2: No worries.

[Betty Brant comes in, waving at some people. Mr. Harrington comes behind her, looking around the place.]

Mr. Harrington: Do you want the first shift or the second? I could take either.

Mr. Dell: Give me the third shift. I took an Ambien.

Mr. Harrington: I can't chaperone these kids alone.

[Suddenly, a familiar voice can be heard from the other side of the plane. It's Flash Thompson. He held a drink in his hand.]

-"he should not be drinking" said steve shaking his head. 'what this generation has come to' thought steve. the others agreed and were disappointed.

Flash Thompson: Yo, Parker! This, is called an airplane. It's like the buses you're used to, [MJ walks by] except it flies over the poor neighborhoods instead of driving through them.

-all the avengers were angry at him.

'i will be paying him a visit' thought tony unaware that the others had the same thought.

[MJ leans over to the flight attendant. Brad Davis is with her.]

-"who is that" said tony having a grudge.

"do you really expect to know anything from this future stark" said natasha annoyed.

"i don't know he looks like a villain in the kid's love life" said clint having the same grudge.

"pathetic" said fury under his breath. 'where is the important stuff. i don't want to watch some pathetic teenage love drama' grumbled fury in mind.

MJ: Ma'am?

Flight Attendant: Mm-hm?

MJ: He blipped, so technically, he's 16, not 21.

[Flash Thompson blinks at MJ as the flight attendant reaches to grab his drink out of his hand. He looks down as she grabs it.]

-"HA BURN" shouted clint and tony laughing making others look at him weirdly. 'kids these days' sighed thinking steve and fury.

"i like her" smirked natasha. clint looked at her scaredly, "Nat don't think about it" whispered clint. his only response was her growing smirk making him groan in fear.