11| Emotions Paralyzed

.

.

.

.

Ahhhhh.....

Riddhima flinched when her husband threw the knife towards her.
Her face was covered with her hands and eyes were tightly shut.

Thud!! Thud!!

She could here her heartbeats. Recovering from that state she realized that the knife didn't hit her. she turned her face and saw the knife has hit the bed head.

She looked up to see her husband. Red eyes , clenching his jaw ,he was shooting draggers to her. As if he will kill her right now.

Didn't this eyes here filled with love for her. No Riddhima you were wrong , how can a heartless person love.

Don't think that my shot got missed. I am giving you last chance to correct yourself. Stop this habit of interfering into my work and spying on me . Otherwise you won't be able to handle the consequences.

Vansh said clencing her jaws. This look of his was enough to scare the shit out of anyone.

Ohh yess yess , how can I forget that you are a heartless Devil. A monster!! Who only knows how to....

Before she could complete Vansh grabbed her throat tightly. Yes , she has triggered the devil to no extent. Tears flowed down her cheeks. She tried to freed her throat but all her efforts went in vain. Her breathes became uneven .

He left her throat in a jerk. Her face was red by now. Tears were rolling down her cheeks uncontrollably.

How did she fell for this Monster ? How ? How did she not able to see this real face behind the facade ?

Now she felt all the words that Kabir said about Vansh was correct. She did a mistake of falling for this mistake. But now its time to make things right.

She looked at him. She will not let him win this time, even if its cost her life.

I won't stop. What will you do ? You will kill me right ? Then do it. I will save Ragini.

Riddhima shouted at his face.

Hearing her he started laughing. It was a psychotic laugh. It can give chills through the spines.
But suddenly his psychotic Laugh changed into a dangerous smirk. He bend to her and hold her jaws. Their face where dangerously close to each other.

I am impressed Sweetheart. I am just impressed by your bravery. Let's celebrate it.

He said and went to the table where two glass of juices where kept.

What a bipolar jerk!!

He came back and handled her the glass of juice.

Drink Sweetheart. Drink !! Zeher nahi milaya hai usme.

He yelled at her when he saw she was not drinking it.

A wicked expression adored his face when she finished her juice.

You wanted to go right ? I am telling you go. Do whatever you want to do . I won't stop you know.

He said in a composed voice. This sended a shiver to her spine. Because VR is better when he yells but when he becomes calm it is the next level worst thing.

She was about when but she collapsed on the floor. She tried to get but her legs betrayed. She is Physiotherapist. She no soon came to know what he did to her.