14| Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania.

꧁༺ °•✮•° ༻꧂

"Please welcome my wife, Mrs. Ahaana Vansh Raisinghania"

He said it on the mic and the mansion echoed with the sounds of claps and clicking sounds of cameras.

Ahaana walked down the stairs in his mother's beautiful maroon embroidered lehenga with a beaming smile on her face.

"Congratulations Bhabi"

Ishaani hugged Ahaana wholeheartedly with a smile on her face.

But someone standing on the corridor stood shocked. Absolutely shocked, why did he do this ? He said he gonna start over, then what happened to him ?

"Nooooo, it's a lie"

Everyone turned towards the direction of the shrill and enraging sound. They saw a pale lady looking very tired and exhausted standing there with anger and tears filled in her eyes.

She walked towards the stage and pulled Ahaana back. Leaning towards the mic, she said,

"I am Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania."

The media gasped and looked at each other , at the same delighted much to write the next headlines.

"What's wrong with you ma'am, I don't even know you and how the hell did you come inside ?"

Vansh growls angrily and Riddhima looked at him with teary eyes,

"Vansh, what are you saying ? Is anyone forcing you ? Please tell me. Don't do this Vansh"

She cried, why was life being so cruel to her. They were supposed to be happy after everything. But....

"She is looking mentally unstable, I guess she is in a trauma. We can try to help her with some doctors and money"

Ahaana said in a polite way with a winning smile at Riddhima.

"I don't need anything, I just need my husband. I am Mrs. Vansh Raisinghania"

She screamed and then helplessly looked at everyone.

All the families denied to even recognize her. She ran upstairs in search of proof of her identity but found nothing.

She was loosing it, the hope was dying, the fear of being left alone started filling her up.

"No, no, Vansh won't leave me. He is not like others, he loves me. Yes he said he loves me, we made love in glasshouse. He is angry. Yes just angry"

Her voice cracked up while giving vague assurances to herself.

She slowly went downstairs again. Only to receive a mocking look from everyone.

"Don't do this to me Vansh, please"

She folded her hands infront him, with tears flowing down her eyes continuously. She was not able to take up the pain anymore. She was exhausted.

She was exhausted by everytime proving her worth, her identity, her love and herself.

She wanted to to escape all of these, but she didn't knew how to do that,

"What kind of nonsense is this, how could even call yourself as my brother's wife. Did you look at yourself, at your class ? Bhai throw this girl out. Enough of nonsense. I don't want her here. Security!!!!!"

Ishaani screamed like a raging bull at Riddhima with a disgusted face.

"Ishaani please, don't do this, "

Riddhima cried being helpless. She looked at Kabir who was busy enjoying the drama, hoping that he would say something, but he didn't.

How didn't she realize that she is everyone's enemy ?
How didn't she realize that everyone she was trying to save is actually playing with her ?

The security guards came, but Riddhima quickly went clutched Vansh's hand,

"Vansh, I love you. I know you are angry with me, but don't push me away like this. I will die without you. Please Vansh don't abandon me. Pleasee...."

She burst out crying , begging him to stop all of these,
The security came started dragging her outside the house mercilessly.

Did anyone showed mercy ?

'No' was the answer.

Because people were busy. Some were busy in recording all the footages and some were busy feeding their sadistic hearts by her agony, screams and helplessness.
_____

"I am Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania"

She said infront the mic and everyone clapped, she was so happy and delighted. There was so much love in her world which she has never experienced before.

A man pushed her away, and she looked at him angrily.

"Pagal kahiki"

The man went away murmuring colourful words under his breathes.

Because for him it was a lady with a dirty cloth , and rough dirty hairs, clearly looked like a mad, was standing on the middle of the platform and shouting,

"I am Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania"

꧁༺ °•✮•° ༻꧂