1🌺

It was a buzzling day in the Changdeukgong palace as servants scurry from places holding basins and wet towels. They had a frightened expression on their faces as they entered the royal room one by one with sweats covering their faces.

There were at least 10 physicians inside the room who were as hardworking as the servant but they know that none of them would be able to provide a cure.

It was an unsettling matter to the people of the Hanok village. Their legendary god is sick. It is impossible for an immortal to get sick but the god Sang-je, courtesy name Kim Namjoon the heavenly emperor and the king of god's, apparently on his travel to one of the heavenly places, caught a disturbing illness that even the heavenly physicians cannot give cure.

"It is best for us to tell the other majesties." One of the physicians announced. The other 9 looked at each other and nodded. The god's partner stood by his husband's side as tears relentlessy flowed from his flawless skin.

Dalnim, courtesy name Kim Seok Jin. The great grandson of Jacheongbi the goddess of agriculture and the son of Jowangshin the goddess of the hearth and home .

As the news about the great god was spread from the mortal realms, people from all nations started to dwell in  sadness, anxiety and some even sacrificed to find some cure

So the 3 majesties from heavenly kingdom were summoned onto the heavenly kings palace.
_______________________________________________
From the realms where luck and happiness resides, Seokga, courtesy name, Jung Hoseok, the god of trickster and the son of Haemosu, the god of sun was having the time of his life.

His long, yellow robe made of the finest silk flowed with the clear water of the river. He was sitting on a rock nearby the lilly pond. The pond near the river gives off cool feeling as the breeze whipped through his black hair. His robes flapped like wings as he smoke from his long thin pipe.

He was having the moment of his life watching as fishes surround his feet. Though his sweet moment was interupted by one of his servant who came shouting looking for him.

"Master! Master!" The servant shouted as he panted heavily.

Hoseok looked at him annoyed.

"What? You disturbed my peace. Speak" he ordered.

"Master, a message was sent here by the heavenly realms. It's about your brother" the servant said nervously as he bowed.

Hoseok furrowed his brows as the servant handed him the golden scroll.

"You may leave" he again ordered. The servant bowed and left.

As he read the letters, he widened his eyes as he proceeded to his chambers.

His maids greeted him as he entered.

"Prepare a carriage. We're going to the heaveanly realms" he said to one of his maids.

"Yes master" the maid replied respectfully.

_______________________________________________
Down beneath the depths of the earth where darkness loomed over the place. A man in black robe sit boredly on his throne. Though his skin is in contrast to the darkness as his pale, snowy skin glistened within the room.

Paritegi, courtesy name Min Yoongi, the god of the underworld looked over at the souls before him.

He still has many souls to lead and he's already exhausted thus resulting him to sit boredly on his throne.

He asked one of his trained servants do the job for him as he idled around. He was about to fall asleep when one grim reaper approached him.

"A message from the heavenly realms master" the reaper said as he handed him a golden scroll.